No announcement yet.

Fighters I root for and why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters I root for and why

Randy Couture - What's not to like about a fighter nearing age 40 and still kicking ass? He's an inspiration to all fighters.

Minotauro - A master at work. It's great knowing that you've got a 90% chance of watching a fighter that's gonna finish a fight with a submission victory.

Genki Sudo / Duane Ludwig - I could watch these guys fight each 10 more times. Pure excitement in both of their games.

Tito Ortiz - Will need to win at least one fan back........

Chuck Liddell - Just bring it!!! Will fight anyone at anytime. Gotta love that.

Quinton Jackson - No one in MMA has improved the way this man has in such a short amount of time. A student of the game is an understatement.

Javier Vazquez - Excitement personified!! Enough said

Jeremy Jackson - I stayed up until 5:00am to find out the results of his fight against Shonie. I was speaking his name before anyone knew who the **** he was. Been a fan and a friend since day one.

"The Crow" - Look to Vazquez

Carlos Newton - Will give you a great show regardless of the outcome.

Jeremy Horn - Give this man a shot at a top fighter!!!!

Cabbage - Big........animated.............brawkler

More to come.........

Tanner is that your new girlfriend in your AV?

Wilhelm

Comment

tanner is correct

Comment

Matt Hughes - Has come full circle into a complete mixed martial artist. No one is more dominant than Hughes right now.

Comment

Dean Lister - Another guy who's name I've been dropping since day one. The best American grappler barnone.

Comment

You are the man Tanner, & yes, very loyal..... it is much appreciated, hope you know that big guy!!!

Matter of fact, I was at the fight & thinking you were probably staying up to get the results, I also figured when they made the announcement, you almost went thru the roof.......

Comment

Hermes Franca - After watching his fight against Crunkilton I became an instant fan. Another BJJ expert who can use his skills to the best of it's showing.

Tom Erikson - Feed him a top fighter. I feel bad for Tom. He's a class act. A great guy and a great fighter. He would beat Fedor right now.

Bob Sapp - Could be one of the biggest reasons this sport turns main stream. A HUGE man with an even bigger personality. How do you not like Bob Sapp?

Comment

Originally posted by momita
                You are the man Tanner, & yes, very loyal..... it is much appreciated, hope you know that big guy!!!

Matter of fact, I was at the fight & thinking you were probably staying up to get the results, I also figured when they made the announcement, you almost went thru the roof.......
                I do not jump on bandwagons................if I did, I would be ridding the Cro Cop one to Croatia right now.

I saw talent and heart in Jeremy the first time I saw him fight. Tony, you, me and Jeremy were the only one's that knew it was there. I have and will never give up on him. I know a great fighter when I see one.....................Jeremy's it.

Comment

Sakuraba - I pray for him. He's one of the biggest reasons I am into MMA the way that I am. I never say anything in MMA is a fluke.......................BUT, his fight against Nino was the biggest fluke in MMA I have ever seen. Great fighter with a great personality.

Comment

sakuraba, tito, and igor are 3 fighters i will be pulling for everytime they fight.

i hate to see those guys lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X