genesis super fat burners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• genesis super fat burners

http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...ers-sup-2.html

should i not take these? i got some about 2 months ago and i havent eaten any yet cause i dont really trust it.does anyone take these or has anyone taken them before???
    and i read on a site that it may cause liver damage. im not sure if its true or not but can someone help me.

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
    http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...ers-sup-2.html

should i not take these? i got some about 2 months ago and i havent eaten any yet cause i dont really trust it.does anyone take these or has anyone taken them before???
    and i read on a site that it may cause liver damage. im not sure if its true or not but can someone help me.
    NO............

do not put any fat burner or thermogenic that costs $11.99 in your body...you get what you pay for...

First try an omega 3 & 6 complex fish oil that has CLA...take it with L-carnitine as well....this will help you burn fat like a motherf#$%er....drink a gallon of water a day....

Nobody gets the hint....I keep posting this stuff on all these threads and I dont get a response, but it works...i lost 12 lbs in the last 2 weeks........and it is more effective and way more safer than any other method...even if you are not training....

If you feel you must have a thermogenic try Hydroxycut Hardcore or redline...However read their disclaimer...if you have any type or family history of high blood pressure or heart disease they advise you not to take them....

Comment

i take hot rox extreme

hey detroit.... i have omega 3 fishoil.... does it really help to burn fat?

Comment

Detroit's right, omega 3 does help burn fat, it also helps cognitive brain functioning but that's beside the point.

Comment

Originally posted by beerneer View Post
          Detroit's right, omega 3 does help burn fat, it also helps cognitive brain functioning but that's beside the point.
          so i should be takin this stuff that i have?

how does fish fats help u burn fat?!

Comment

Theres a large amount of Omaega 3 found in Mackrel.

You wont find it in Tuna or a wide range of fish.

Comment

can someone jus explain to me why it burns fat and how much...

Comment

bump.........

Comment

I will do an in depth explanation of Omegas 3 & 6 ( essential Fatty Acids ) , L-carnitine, Gamma linolenic Acid & Conjugated Linolenic Acid later tonight....

I am on the clock right now and dont have enough time to give the details....

Comment

L-carnitine is great as good as any so called fat burners.

It replicates an ammino acid that the body uses to use fat stores.

Its also cheap.

Comment

Working...
                    X