Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cano Are Very Confident They Will Retire Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Cano Are Very Confident They Will Retire Shane Mosley

Pablo Cano, the manager and father of Pablo César "The Demolisher" Cano (26-2-1, 20KOs), is very confident his son will send "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-8-1, 39KOs) into retirement on Saturday night in Cancun, Mexico. The two boxers will battle for the international welterweight title of the World Council Boxing (WBC). Mosley is returning for the first time since last May's decision loss to Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. He admits a loss to Cano would be the end.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow that's a bold prediction. He looks garbage and retires after every fight... Until he's rolled out for the next pay day.

Comment

If Mosley isn't juiced he will lose, Mosley juiced against Canelo and still lost

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        If Mosley isn't juiced he will lose, Mosley juiced against Canelo and still lost
        Any proof of that when he fought Canelo? Didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Any proof of that when he fought Canelo? Didn't think so.
          He wasn't tired after 2 rounds as in the Mayweather bout

Comment

'He wasn't tired after 2 rounds as in the Mayweather bout' isn't evidence, it's a judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              He wasn't tired after 2 rounds as in the Mayweather bout
              Glad you're not in charge of making any decisions in this sport.

Comment

Cano doesn't have a defense, Mosley will get him out of there, I don't care how past it Mosley is.

Comment

Cano might beat Shane, he might even embarrass Shane, but he won't retire him. Shane doesn't appear to have much regard for his legacy at this point, so he won't retire no matter how bad he looks. He's old, but I think he's much more mentally shot than physically shot. SSM was my favorite fighter for many years, but he really is done upstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Glad you're not in charge of making any decisions in this sport.
                    I can see you have no common sense you must have a low IQ

Comment

Working...
                    X