Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Mayweather jr. the only undefeated boxer with the best resume of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Floyd Mayweather jr. the only undefeated boxer with the best resume of all time?

If not who are the other boxers?

Floyd Ducked the most dangerous opponent out there

Comment

Floyd definitely has the best resume out of all the undefeated boxers. Marciano's or Calzaghe's resumes are not even close to being on the same level.

Comment

Rocky Marciano?

He beat Ezzard Charles, and Jersey Joe Walcott, his most biggest fights.

Comment

Ottkes resume greater than floyd

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
            Floyd definitely has the best resume out of all the undefeated boxers. Marciano's or Calzaghe's resumes are not even close to being on the same level.
            Not only does he have the best resume of the undefeats but he's never been knocked down.

Comment

from what i remember, most of them where past there prime

Comment

by the way, his first loss was to jose luis castillo. so he isnt undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by WalkerSmith1921 View Post
                  Not only does he have the best resume of the undefeats but he's never been knocked down.
                  Well I consider 1 KD in Floyd's professional career.

Officially he took a knee only because he broke his hand punching the guys face, so that hardly counts. But then that is kinda off setted by the fact Judah knocked him down, but the ref missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by ASR10 View Post
                    by the way, his first loss was to jose luis castillo. so he isnt undefeated.
                    Really? Because I could of sworn he won by UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X