Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans demonstrate once again, their geographical knowledge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah....all Americans are morons like here.

What's funny is how much animosity some of the foreign posters on here have towards the US.

Also, not sure this is geographical, it's more along the lines of political....but hey, you're the smart European trying to insinuate Americans are nothing but morons on a message board. Good job homie...

Comment

Julia Gillard is a hot ginger MILF. I'd hit it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Yeah....all Americans are morons like here.

What's funny is how much animosity some of the foreign posters on here have towards the US.

Also, not sure this is geographical, it's more along the lines of political....but hey, you're the smart European trying to insinuate Americans are nothing but morons on a message board. Good job homie...
        Right on point with the first sentence. I think it's the fact that a lot in the United States doesn't really give a damn about the rest besides playing politics

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
          Right on point with the first sentence. I think it's the fact that a lot in the United States doesn't really give a damn about the rest besides playing politics
          You can't say that in these boards, a lot of people get butthurt and they start making Yank threads.

Comment

geographical ??

Comment

Know what I love?

When thick yanks, who use words like "butthurt", try to make me seem stupid, but in fact just serve to further demonstrate their own ignorance by revealing they don't really know what geography means

YES, GEOGRAPHY

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_geography

Stop trying to get one over on me, it's not going to happen

(apologies to the good yanks on here for stereotyping)
              Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 11-09-2012, 09:52 PM.

Comment

I learnt the capital of Australia when I was 6. Another country which probably has a capital most don't know is probably turkey. Everyone thinks of Istanbul when the capital is ankara. When it comes to capitals people tend to think the biggest cities or most known

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Know what I love?

When thick yanks, who use words like "butthurt", try to make me seem stupid, but in fact just serve to further demonstrate their own ignorance by revealing they don't really know what geography means

YES, GEOGRAPHY

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_geography

Stop trying to get one over on me, it's not going to happen

(apologies to the good yanks on here for stereotyping)

HICKEY STRIKES BACK!!

Yes, it's definitely geopolitical what you pointed out. It has aspects pertaining to geography. . .

People try to nitpick, and throw semantics around, and get one over on me too. . . Never happens, though!

Comment

LoL Yanks......

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X