No announcement yet.

Broner: "At 23 I would have kicked Floyds Ass"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    "Floyd aint beat no ATG's in their prime, he ducked my boy Manny P (broner goes over, brushes manny's hair), Margarito, and Pwill"

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Floyd vs Broner

i would pay $60

WAR FLOYD
      Lmao. I'm sigging this

Comment

Comment

He let these folks gas him up to say this stupid ****.

Comment

This is nothing. Floyd said he's better than Leonard, Robinson, etc. but he still has a lot of respect for them. Actually, he only said that cause they're the best. So in his own ******ed way, he's just acknowledging the sports greats.

Broner is doing nothing different, he's acknowledging one of the greatest fighters by saying he could beat him or is better than him. How else can he draw attention to himself? Fighters can't keep saying they are better than Robinson, Leonard, and Ali, it gets old. You're going to start hearing up and comers saying they're better than Mayweather, Hopkins, Jones, Pacquiao.

Andre Ward should come out and say, I am better than Bernard Hopkins, and I could beat him in his prime. But Ward is too humble and would never draw attention to himself like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              Lol Please Demarco just help put an end to this kid
              A limited fighter like DeMarco will not be able to put an end to Broner at this point. Maybe 4-5 fights ago, but not now, he's getting better. Mark my words, Adrien Broner will get his first loss at 147 or higher. Nobody at 135-140 has the style to beat him. I like Danny Garcia and Lucas Matthysse's chances, those fights would be close.

But at 147 is where the sharks are for Broner. Bradley, Alexander, Peterson, all of these guys could beat Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                A limited fighter like DeMarco will not be able to put an end to Broner at this point. Maybe 4-5 fights ago, but not now, he's getting better. Mark my words, Adrien Broner will get his first loss at 147 or higher. Nobody at 135-140 has the style to beat him. I like Danny Garcia and Lucas Matthysse's chances, those fights would be close.

But at 147 is where the sharks are for Broner. Bradley, Alexander, Peterson, all of these guys could beat Broner.
                I think Matthysse would break the best Broner we've seen so far in half.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  "Floyd aint beat no ATG's in their prime, he ducked my boy Manny P (broner goes over, brushes manny's hair), Margarito, and Pwill"
                  I would pay to see that

Broner is just playing Floyd at his own game, Floyd has said far worse and Broner just wants the attention and spotlight and the money that follows. He talks some crap but he's taking on big fights so I can't fault the kid, his mouth can talk away for now

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    I would pay to see that

Broner is just playing Floyd at his own game, Floyd has said far worse and Broner just wants the attention and spotlight and the money that follows. He talks some crap but he's taking on big fights so I can't fault the kid, his mouth can talk away for now
                    broner learned early on that skills win fights but personalities sell seats. You can be Shane Mosley or Floyd Mayweather. I'm choosing floyd.

Comment

I don't think it would be as easy as some might think for Floyd but with their styles, they might never get close enough to hit each other. It would be like watching two cats fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X