Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
    I'll just put this here,

How good is Erik Morales' lil bro? ?

does have some potential or even good potential?
    There is some potential there, he'll never be Erik but he has got potential.

Comment

Originally posted by kebark View Post
      There is some potential there, he'll never be Erik but he has got potential.
      When your brother it Erik Morales....you'll have to be very, very special to be better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Good info bro.. Some of those dudes are pretty solid fighters..VIVA MEXICO!!!!
        Thanks, we try to do a lot of research for all of the articles we put up, especially these "Best of" type of things. We hope that plenty of these guys do go as far as we feel they can.

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        Superb list of prospects, Julio "Pollito" Ceja is the one I am personally keeping an eye on, dude has it.
        Yeah Ceja has something special about him and it's not just his fight changing power. If he hits that hard at the next level he's going to be a real force at world level on his power alone. We're impressed that he has developed some pretty solid skills to go with his monster punch.

We're really happy that there is so much talent in Mexico and whilst they are incredibly strong at 118/122 the fact that we have a heavyweight and middleweight on the list proves that the Mexican's are invading the less "Mexican" divisions, which can only be a good thing.

Comment

Jorge Cota v Marco Antonio Rubio tonight, can't help but think that Cota is in over his head there.

Comment

Nobody mentioned Figueroa?? What?? That kid is dynamite. The new baby faced assassin!!!!

Comment

Hanzel "Tornadito" Martinez has some potential. He's Margarito's brother inlaw. I can't find one of his fights where he must have thrown over 500 punches un 4 rounds. Here's one of the few vids in youtube.

Comment

Gilberto Ramirez

Comment

apart from Figueroa I'm not really impressed with any of these prospects..............

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                    Gilberto Ramirez
                    oh yeah...I hope he fights rubio soon.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                      apart from Figueroa I'm not really impressed with any of these prospects..............
                      I like figueroa alot.Hope he gets a title shot soon,His defence pretty
                      bad tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X