Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr, easily the best ever.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    He has changed the sport, a great person and someone we should all look up to.

From a boxing point of view, yes, he is a great role model. from a personal point of view, i can think of very few people worse than him to look up to. Hitler, Josef Fritzl and Bin Laden come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
      From a boxing point of view, yes, he is a great role model. from a personal point of view, i can think of very few people worse than him to look up to. Hitler, Josef Fritzl and Bin Laden come to mind.
      Where in dublin you from?

Comment

No seriously, I have no problem with something saying this. Resume wise HELL ****ING NO. Skillswise, you can definitely make that case.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          No seriously, I have no problem with something saying this. Resume wise HELL ****ING NO. Skillswise, you can definitely make that case.
          Thats what I'm saying.

Comment

Dundrum. Why do you ask?

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
              call me old fashioned, but.....have you ever heard of a guy named sugar ray robinson?
              most people have not really watched him bro. Watching youtube clips isnt always wassup

Comment

Prettyboy32, easily one of the guys who doesn't know boxing history.

Comment

I like floyd and no way in hell could i make a statement like that

Comment

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
                    Prettyboy32, easily one of the guys who doesn't know boxing history.
                    You mad after the debate we had about Whitaker-Chavez and you put me on ignore

Comment

One of the best to do it, but wouldn't consider him THE best.

Comment

Working...
                      X