Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow your an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      Because Manny's faith in himself has been shaken. Hes doubting his own abilities to beat Floyd now.

But its isnt about whos ducking who.

Its about Floyd finally coming around after seeing Manny decline. Which is what all experts have been saying all along. Floyd is waiting for Manny to get old, and he finally pounced.

What excuse am i making?
      While I agree that Manny has slowed down (More then floyd), lets not forget hes still 2 years younger so that doesnt work here.

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
        wow your an idiot
        Wow your an idot, hey look i can do it too.

And for dempsey, way to be racist and assume im pinoy.

Comment

Whst an idiot floyd didnt fight slow flat footed margarito after being knocked out by shane.floyd fought shane!

Comment

Because Manny's faith in himself has been shaken. Hes doubting his own abilities to beat Floyd now.

Its about Floyd finally coming around after seeing Manny decline. Which is what all experts have been saying all along. Floyd is waiting for Manny to get old, and he finally pounced.

What excuse am i making?
            Floyd Mayweather is so good at boxing that he DEFIES aging.

Comment

Why you mad at me? I agree Floyd is going to beat him if they fight. No one is arguing against that in here.

Im just saying Floyd waited and took no chances, whats so hard to understand? Manny has fought 6 times since Floyd announced he was coming back, and he waited till a week before Manny was set to fight JMM to have Ellerbe call out Manny. Sounds fishy to me.
              Wow!!! How soon do *******s forget? Manny via Arum just announced a few weeks ago that they are willing to take the test. Floyd has had the same stance since day one "No Test No Fight". And now that Manny and Arum have verbally agreed to take the test why not call the "Lil Man" out? They both won their fights so what's standing in the way? The fourth fight with Marquez will always be there. Why not settle the argument of who's the best p4p and then revisit who's the best out of the two (Pac/JMM)?

Comment

What excuse am i making?

Comment

lmfao..damn ya'll have excuses for everything,amazing,no way in hell you can be serious with this s__t. To be honest, Pac and JMM can fight 15, 20, or 30 times and you will get the same type of fight because of their styles. Marquez will always cause the Pac man trouble. Pac should go ahead and try to make the fight with Mayweather. He should fight JMM after Floyd and say adios to boxing.

Comment

Working...
                  X