No announcement yet.

Dana White: If GSP beats Shields, GSP/Silva is next!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
    GSP has to follow Sonnen's gameplan....he's even a better wrestler than him with better posturing...i doubt he'll leave himself open for a triangle like Sonnen did.
    Not to metion GSP is twice as quick and explosive as Chael is. If GSP is successful with his take downs, get ready for a boring grindfest the entire fight. He wouldn't dare try his new found jabbing skills on the spider.

Comment

You guys are forgetting that...

1) A steroided Sonnen is bigger and stronger than GSP.
      2) Silva was injured prior to the Chael fight
      3) Silva will be HIGHLY motivated for a St. Pierre bout.

Remember I told you... GSP gets dominated.

Comment

GSP would get owned...trust me...

my buddy thinks GSP will win..LOL we made a bet of 100 and loser pays for PPV if this fight happens later this year

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
          Silva vs GSP will never be compared to Fedor vs Overeem. Thats a far more competitive and exciting fight than the UFC junk.. Fedor vs Overeem is the true Mayweather vs Pacquiao of the MMA. StrikeForce > UFC
          LOL, I didn't knew that the Mayweather was 3-11 against top competition. (finished 11 times)

Overeem is a fringe top10 HW right now but yeh, whatever floats your boat.

Anyway, is this fight scheduled? I'm willing to bet all my points with you that this fight wont happen in the gp.

Comment

Originally posted by rainmaker89 View Post
            hmm..I dont think this fights as competitive as people making it out to be, Anderson will ktfo of GSP tbh..but if GSP takes the sonnen approach..maybe I give him a slight chance...I want to see Andy fight the winner of Shogun/Bones
            You think GSP is going to fight SIlva toe-to-toe?

Comment

GSP's wrestling is as good as sonnen's but his BJJ is better. if he keeps this fight on the ground he could even submit silva. whatever happens, i've been waiting to see this fight for a long time

Comment

this is undoubtedly the key to winning this fight...

Comment

Silva is the ****ing man, I can't see anybody beating him. I'm riding the bandwagon till the wheels fall off.

Comment

I'd rather see Shogun-Silva.

Comment

Easy work for the spider. Especially if GSP tries to fight Anderson the way he fought Kos (which I doubt, but still).

Comment

Working...
                      X