Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dela Hoya Back In The Day Awesome Mitt Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as much as i hate Oscar...............he did win against quartey......................who is definitely elite...............^^^^^

Comment

Oscar fan for life. Thanks for posting. Agree, he would have beat Pac and Floyd in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        In his prime he would've beaten pac easily, probably floyd too.
        Pacquiao never beat anybody in a fantasy fight LOL. I used to believe that Pac would never beat a prime Hoya but now i'm not so sure. Pac is just on another level right now. I'm not saying Pac will win but i'm not saying he'll lose also. Anyway this fight would be unfair because Hoya is just so much bigger than Pac LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
          @ 0:23

fast fowarded brah

Comment

damn oscar was the MAN!! i agree he would have beat pacquiao and mayweather in his prime!!

Comment

Comment

90% of the hate Oscar gets now r from Pacquiao's **** goblins simply becuz he's the rival promotional company to Pac's... Man I can't wait for him and Floyd to retire...

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                  90% of the hate Oscar gets now r from Pacquiao's **** goblins simply becuz he's the rival promotional company to Pac's... Man I can't wait for him and Floyd to retire...
                  Sometimes its just the truth. They both settled it in the ring. You cant wish your favorite fighter younger. They fought him when it was time. Before Oscar had every chance to prove he was the best and came up short most times. Minus the fight Trinidad stole (When DLH took off running) he never got over the hump.

Comment

I'm not talking about people that think Pac would win in a prime vs prime match. I'm talking about the known Pacquiao penis worshippers on this site giving De La Hoya so much shyt. Its becuz he's the opposing promotional company and becuz he picks Floyd to win. These people r pathetic fad loving losers

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                      I'm not talking about people that think Pac would win in a prime vs prime match. I'm talking about the known Pacquiao penis worshippers on this site giving De La Hoya so much shyt. Its becuz he's the opposing promotional company and becuz he picks Floyd to win. These people r pathetic fad loving losers
                      We pick on Oscar because he brought it to himself. Come on, Oscar is a great fighter but he's also a sore loser. I mean the guy got crushed by Pacquiao, he didn't even win a single round. He got pounded to submission but he would have the guts to say that Mosley would crush Pacquiao. I mean at least give Pacquiao a little credit. You just got you azz handed to you and for you to just say that Mosley would crush the person that crushed you is just so gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X