Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC scares the **** out of his opponents, even in sparring...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronFistKilla View Post
    Nice way to spin it *******. To call a world champion a p*ssy shows your lack of respect for the sport. Lil Timmy made the best career move as he saw fit. Respect his decision, dummy, and go masturbate to Tranny Pak-Yow pics.

I assume Berto will do the same.
    I'm not spinnin' ****. Below is a statement made by lil Timmy from the article. So what if Roach gets a good look, what, Bradley and his coach don't have their own set of eyes. They're both gonna be sizin' each other up, how is Roach getting the upper-hand ?

I think them sparring with each other, or Khan gets a look at Timmy and vice-versa, will make it even more challenging if they end up facing each other.

Bradley said: “Personally, if Manny decides to retire or something, of course, but I don’t really want to give Manny [or Roach] a look at me if I’m going to end up fighting him one day.

“I don’t really want to give him a look. Ricky Hatton tried to get me over to his camp one time, and it just didn’t happen because I’m not sparring partner for anybody. I’m a world champion, I’m not a sparring partner.”

Unwilling to give anything away to a potential future opponent, Bradley may also be cautious of Roach’s motives for showing interest in such a proposition.

Bradley, 25-0 (11 KOs), has expressed interest in facing rising star Khan who also trains with Roach at his Wild Card Gym in Hollywood. It is likely the two will face each other in the not too distant future and an inside knowledge of Bradley would evidently provide an edge for Roach and Khan.

Comment

Working...
    X