Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This ***** want me to bang her but there is a big problem (PICS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't do it. Me and some homies have dug out a few of the same hos, but nothin more to than that. They weren't bitches any of us were datin. But your dawg's ex longtime GF? That **** is grimy homey. Don't **** wit that *****.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLipino View Post
      shes a milf??
      naw she aint got no kids. shes 29 btw

Comment

she's cute and don't worry about what your friends says I hate that crap. So you can't see someone even if you're meant to be with them just cause a friend did? "don't be happy just cause your friend didn't work out with her"

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Don't do it. Me and some homies have dug out a few of the same hos, but nothin more to than that. They weren't bitches any of us were datin. But your dawg's ex longtime GF? That **** is grimy homey. Don't **** wit that *****.
          Thats what i was waiting for some advice from the Mang, i know what you mean man trust me i know "the homey code". Its hard as fuk though cus this ***** keeps sending me these pics on my phone dog, Iam scared one day iam gonna be real drunk and be like **** it you know?...she clubs in L.A too, if i run into this ***** and she looking good. Idk man idk.

Comment

You fuckers need real problems. **** all you guys.

Comment

My guess is that she is not photogenic at all, which is the reason why all her pics are of her reflection in the mirror, is it so hard to take a picture of herself with the camera without foreign obtrusion????!!!

my thesis is that when taking a picture of the reflection, much more light is being refracted hence creating an illusion of shadows which adds to the definition of the face.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                she's cute and don't worry about what your friends says I hate that crap. So you can't see someone even if you're meant to be with them just cause a friend did? "don't be happy just cause your friend didn't work out with her"
                Yeah but this would be a hit it and quit it thing. and how do i know shes not gonna **** me outa spite?...no offence, but bitches are grimey.

Comment

LOL at this even being discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
                    naw man but you see it get deeper than that, they were together for 8 years and that foo was heartbroken cus this ***** simply didnt want him anymore. I wanna tap it, but i know how bitches are and if he finds out it could cause problems. Not that iam scared of him or anything but damn, does it fall into betrayel?
                    yeh, i know what you mean man. but just put a big x over her right now as far as a serious relationship goes.. she's that kind of *****, could do the same thing to you.

however man.. give it a chance. just go out with her innocently and if one things leads to the other then so be it. adventures are fun, don't put it in your hands, leave it up to destiny LOL. go out with good intentions as if you're not planning to get intimate, that you will push her away if she gets that close - but when it happens just let things flow and react depending on how you're feeling at the moment.

nah, i mean they aren't together anymore. however, if he's your closes bro then i'd hold back and think about it twice. if he's not so close, then do it man.

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
                      My guess is that she is not photogenic at all, which is the reason why all her pics are of her reflection in the mirror, is it so hard to take a picture of herself with the camera without foreign obtrusion????!!!

my thesis is that when taking a picture of the reflection, much more light is being refracted hence creating an illusion of shadows which adds to the definition of the face.
                      lol as opposed to your picture of a smiley face as a head.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X