Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lyrical Warfare! Kill or Be Killed The Settlement of All Arguements...FB/Z'ee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyrical Warfare! Kill or Be Killed The Settlement of All Arguements...FB/Z'ee

Have i over done it or not with the thread title?

lol

Right the FB/Z'ee matchup is over like to see how you guys scored the classic encounter!

Real Deal,Nolan,King,etc etc If you would like to tally up your scorecards

For myself i have this fight ruled a DRAW!!!

Z'ee took the early rounds,FB came on strong mid rounds
    They each shared out the last remaining championship rounds
    but for Z'ee to get the draw going into the 12 and final round he wins the
    round hands down with this classic line .. and i quote
    anytime any place who ever when ever how ever you want it !!!!! Charlie Zelenoffs got it
    You know his just great aint he? **** even rhymes..
    He was meant to be born a brother was Charlie!! hehe

So its a draw on my account..

FB you did well son i reckon you'd give Nolan trouble
    Deffo one of the top tps smack talkers around...

p/s Point deductions were used for FB's constant F.aggot word and Charlie got a point off for well just being Charlie

i have Z ahead by 2 points f2b came back well from the opening rounds but for me there was no variation no style it was all about april and i think the extreem violence threatened by zee killed if f2b spoke of eating hay z offered throat cutting knifings so for me z dished out the pain and f2b worked the jab and didnt do much else

Comment

f2b is weak , he is a non contender

i suspect he is a dual account holder on here , he's dived in to the z train looking for fame ,i dont buy it ,he's a fake ass *****

Comment

z wins this one hands down

Comment

I say charlie won this battle before it began..No new guy can just come here and overthrow somebody like charlie. Hell, not even I can..I made a couple funny videos and jokes on him a little bit..Danny barely squeaked a victory by but even he had a hard time..

Fight2beat needs to come with something more funny and clever..Not just "**** you, your a ***ggitt, your a *****, your a...." Even charlie dont just say that no more..He said he's gonna "cut his heart,arteries,and instestines out!"..lol...now thats a classic

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
            I say charlie won this battle before it began..No new guy can just come here and overthrow somebody like charlie. Hell, not even I can..I made a couple funny videos and jokes on him a little bit..Danny barely squeaked a victory by but even he had a hard time..

Fight2beat needs to come with something more funny and clever..Not just "**** you, your a ***ggitt, your a *****, your a...." Even charlie dont just say that no more..He said he's gonna "cut his heart,arteries,and instestines out!"..lol...now thats a classic
            Yep I got to agree with you and The Clash, that was the point I was trying to make the other night to Gully but I came off sounding like I was being a prick instead but yeah, what King09 says Gully mate.

F2B was repeating back to Charlie what he says all the time, he needs to spend more time in the gym but hes got our support to work on his game. Christ it was sounding like Charlie arguing with himself !
            Last edited by The RealDeal; 03-29-2009, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
              Yep I got to agree with you and The Clash, that was the point I was trying to make the other night to Gully but I came off sounding like I was being a prick instead but yeah, what King09 says Gully mate.

F2B was repeating back to Charlie what he says all the time, he needs to spend more time in the gym but hes got our support to work on his game. Christ it was sounding like Charlie arguing with himself !
              agreed i put in major effort for the win and all f2b dished up was ***git ur gonna eat hay and april 18th and not much else z was easily the more violent granted f2b was the more active but z cought him on the counter everytime and pretty much in his own words cut his heart out reminds me of cotto vs jennings

Comment

Plus if he don't show on April 18th Charlie will rip him in a video on and here non stop.

Comment

Ok then so were in agreement Z'ee won bar King
                  Well i had it a draw
                  Nolan seen the Ko punch end the fight from Z'ee i didnt so were gonna go with

Z'ee Ko's FB round 8..

Hard luck FB but your a fan favourite now we know you and you have got yourself an avatar so ur cool with us...

Gullyside promotions is gonna have to get working on the next battle

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                    Plus if he don't show on April 18th Charlie will rip him in a video on and here non stop.
                    after all that talk if he dont turn up now everyone will abuse like ****

Comment

Working...
                    X