No announcement yet.

Evolution: Is it right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolution: Is it right.

Today I was arguing with people saying that I dont believe in evolution. I can't remember exactly what I said. I said even if it was realy it doesnt mean god isnt real. That was the other thing they were arguing about the christian god being real.
    Was darwin's theory right?

I don't know i'm not god i'm just godish.
    It makes more sense to me I also feel this it does not discredit the christian belief. Even if we all came from apes god spoke to and made the first 'human' . So my take of this is that god evolved Adam & Eve from apes into his form .

Comment

yes,yes it was.

Comment

why dont apes still give birth to humans?

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
          dif species of ape ?? god used one ape to make humans so only adam & eve's offspring would become human ?? It's all BS ??

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
            Today I was arguing with people saying that I dont believe in evolution. I can't remember exactly what I said. I said even if it was realy it doesnt mean god isnt real. That was the other thing they were arguing about the christian god being real.
            Was darwin's theory right?

OMG!! I'm also debating with another guy about this **** too.
            Darwin's theory is a fraud! Big bang is a dud and most of all Evolution is not science. Believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
              We didnt come from apes. Humans an apes evolved from the same branch of creatures. Or so ive heard. I think.

Beliving in evolution doesnt have ANY impact on whether there is a god.
              Evolution and creationism are two different belief structures that oppose each other. I think.

Ive never understood creationism. I see thw world changing around us constantly, and therefore evolution seems to make sense. Who over millions of years species adapt to the changing enviroments.

Comment

Evolution was not ment to discredit religion. It is also not a belief scientific theories rely on facts and without facts and supporting evidence there is no theory. Darwin paved the way for evolution, some of his observations were correct and we use them even now but the Evolutionary Theory isn't just based on Darwin its based on years and years of study. If you would like to learn about evolution before saying I don't "believe in it" with out knowing the facts read up on Morphological, Molecular, Fossil and Anatomical records or Just pick up a Biology book or a science book and study. Those who say they don't believe often have never studied evolution and don't know. But evolution is supported by the whole scientific community and and example of evolution I can give you is the the flue. every year it mutates so doctors have to keep the vaccines updated to combat the certain flue thats going around if they do not re-adjust the vaccine it will have no effect on it because it will have already mutated or gotten stronger where that vaccine doesn't effect it. All our medicine today is thanks to the study of evolution. So if you don't think evolution is real then don't take medicine when you get sick.

P.S. We did NOT come from apes...we share a common ancestor...Never has a ape given birth to man neither has man given birth to ape. But their genetics are about 98% exactly like ours I think it was...Evolution theres pretty much no denying it!
                Last edited by Sin City; 12-15-2006, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  OMG!! I'm also debating with another guy about this **** too.
                  Darwin's theory is a fraud! Big bang is a dud and most of all Evolution is not science. Believe me.
                  okay...whats your proof that evolution is not science?? And if it is not science why is it supported by the entire scientific community? Science is not like religion where u can just say I believe this because I believe it!... With science you have to from a hypothesis, gather facts and information, test you hypothesis and when everything adds up then you form the theory. But I would like to hear your thoughts on why it isn't science please

Comment

Originally posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
                    okay...whats your proof that evolution is not science?? And if it is not science why is it supported by the entire scientific community? Science is not like religion where u can just say I believe this because I believe it!... With science you have to from a hypothesis, gather facts and information, test you hypothesis and when everything adds up then you form the theory. But I would like to hear your thoughts on why it isn't science please
                    It was made to look like it is science.....like having a scientific evidence that it happened...but there is none.
                    For example the bigbang theory. First they thought that the matter that exploded was a couple of lightyears wide....then in the 1970's they said it was just a few hundred miles....then in the eighties they concluded that it was the size smaller than an atom. Actually if you read other cosmic revolution books...they concluded that the matter that exploded was nothing. How you call that science if time, space and matter came from nothing?
                    Now let's say something exploded (whatever size...depending on the scientist)
                    Where the hell did that matter came from? Where did the energy came from that made it explode? And what law supports this theory that a matter would explode? Matter, energy and law are just basics of science...yet it cannot be explained where they come from.

Your thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                    X