No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Calzaghe: I Bet Money on Rees, He Will Stop Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
    Enzo must have left his brain in the gym before making those bets. Even his son wouldn't make that bet & hurried up and retired before he had to face the likes Chad Dawson & Andre Ward....
    You forgot to actually call him a coward, you tough guy, you...

Comment

A lot of money from his wallet that contained £10.

Comment

Tbf to Enzo he trained Rees for long enough and can see what others on here can't in regards to Broner.

I'm not saying Rees will win but the reality is Broner isn't half the fighter he is made out to be.
        People concentrate so much and put so much into offence they don't look at the flaws. They don't even look at a fighters feet.

Comment

If they fought a hundred times broner would win all of them, rees has 0 chance of winning tonight.

Comment

Barely any of you guys understand sports betting.

He's getting 15-1 odds on Rees which means $1000 would pay off $15000.

Obviously his chances of winning are slim but there is always a chance something freak could occur as well. Broner gets cut from a glancing blow - injures himself somehow and can't continue.

If I were going to bet on this fight (which I wouldn't) I would throw a few bucks on Rees and hope for a miracle in lieu of laying $2500 on Broner to win $100 and praying something crazy doesn't happen.

Comment

Yeah, this guy has definitely tapped into his Lad's stash...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                Barely any of you guys understand sports betting.

He's getting 15-1 odds on Rees which means $1000 would pay off $15000.

Obviously his chances of winning are slim but there is always a chance something freak could occur as well. Broner gets cut from a glancing blow - injures himself somehow and can't continue.

If I were going to bet on this fight (which I wouldn't) I would throw a few bucks on Rees and hope for a miracle in lieu of laying $2500 on Broner to win $100 and praying something crazy doesn't happen.
                More like 100/1. Enzo stated that he has put money on certain rounds that Gavin might win by ko in and currently every round outright is 100/1.
                Last edited by chocolate; 02-16-2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Must of gotten into Joe's coke stash

Bam! Hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
                    I'd empty my bank account to make this bet.
                    you mean if you had a bank account...lol
                    Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Must of gotten into Joe's coke stash
                    :AOR::WORD:

Comment

Worth throwing a few bucks down on Rees in case something unexpected happens, given the odds.

There was no way Mike Tyson could ever lose to Buster Douglas, either.

Comment

Working...
                      X