Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there this fear of being raped going to prison? All you have to do is. . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this mainly a US problem? I never really hear of it anywhere else

Comment

I'd rather be with the regular criminals than a bunch of child molesters.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I don't know what's worse, that American prisons tolerate rape culture or that the rest of society thinks that this is funny.
        have you read this?: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ped-than-women

it's outrageous.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          oh i know, of course man.

but im just saying in general there's this ridiculous concept that "if you go to prison - you're getting raped."

and that's just not true? even aside from protective custody, in gen. pop., you can actually just keep to yourself, and be just fine.

but if you have the slightest fear, all you have to do is request it.
          What about guys like Fleece Johnson:

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/23872288.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche
            if someone tried to rape someone else in a prison in england, they would get battered and ostracised for being a f aggot. what's with this gay american culture?
            axe larryx

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe
              I'd rather be with the regular criminals than a bunch of child molesters.
              are you fun-sized?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Comment

It's a myth. A normal straight person is not gonna get raped in prison.

Comment

The reports/myths of it certainly have not helped to deter crime in this country, that's for sure.

Comment

what's definitely a myth is that you can just ask to pc up if you have the slightest fear.

guards don't just do anything the prisoners want, and if they dont like you for some reason, don't think they'll hesitate to stick you in with some rapist prior to you going into PC.

methinks pugly doesnt know too much about what really goes on.

Comment

Working...
                      X