No announcement yet.

Reply to H4te aka Jack3d bout Silva..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reply to H4te aka Jack3d bout Silva..

Since he has me on ignore. The same thing can be said about GSP's opponents. Look at Hardy and Alves fights, both to scared to get taken down they hesitate like Okami did and got taken down anyway. Definitely want to see Silva vs Chael with healthy Silva ribs. Think Silva works him this time, destroys him, I think since he is pretty old already, I think Silva will lose his title by somebody catching him with his hands down being cocky. He's too old for that ***** its only a matter of time before he gets caught.

So glad Shogun won since Forrest seems to lost his love, people talk about Rampage but Forrest lost more love then Rampage if you follow his interviews and *****. Said he hates fighting. So Glad Nog won since Schaub is a cocky dumbass fool thinking beating two greats past their prime > title shot, and Barbosa def got a gift decision!

Paulo Thiago disappointed too..

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    Since he has me on ignore. The same thing can be said about GSP's opponents. Look at Hardy and Alves fights, both to scared to get taken down they hesitate like Okami did and got taken down anyway. Definitely want to see Silva vs Chael with healthy Silva ribs. Think Silva works him this time, destroys him.
    I disagree. Hardy and Alves both knew what they had to do and attempted to execute it, but ultimately failed.

Okami knew what he had to do, and did the complete polar opposite.

So glad Shogun won since Forrest seems to lost his love, people talk about Rampage but Forrest lost more love then Rampage if you follow his interviews and *****. Said he hates fighting. So Glad Nog won since Schaub is a cocky dumbass fool thinking beating two greats past their prime > title shot, and Barbosa def got a gift decision!
    Agreed about Shogun. Great to see him pick up a win.

I don't think schaub is that cocky, Nog, however much he sucks these days is still a name fighter and a win over Nog would have got him recognition.

It's cool that Nog won I guess, but it's bad for the division because it screws with the title picture. Schaub was a gatekeeper of sorts and I don't see Nog being able to beat anybody better than that, let alone get a title shot.

I think Nog should retire right now. It's the perfect time. Retire on a KO win on the UFC's card in Brazil. I'd rather not see him get knocked out anymore.

I'll take you off ignore if you agree to stop being a dickhead towards me. I think I've made a valiant effort to as of late.

Comment

Yeah I just made it to make a debate not to hate.

But the Sheilds fight was the same thing too. Shields hardly even tried takedowns because he knew he couldn't take him down just like Okami was afraid to apply pressure for the takedown so he didnt get caught. Kos fight was weird since all he did was throw overhand rights so all GSP had to do and did do was jab. He should have shot more after getting GSP down in round 1. Mixed it up to set up that right. Last time GSP impressed me was the last BJ fight, he outboxed him and outwrestled him even if it wasn't that much action.

Just cant stand Schaub after he said "When I beat Cro Cop then Big Nog theirs no denying I deserve a title shot, nobody can complain!"

Nog should retire though. Its his last great fight, he should retire on top in his country but instead we will get Mir vs Nog 2 and see him get KO'd for the unnecessary 3rd time. Big Nog's chin will always be the greatest ever up there with only Mark Hunt, would hate for that legacy to go to shambles.

Comment

Anderson is the greatest fighter ever, his fluidity and grace is unprecedented and he hits like a truck

float like a butterfly and sting like a bee doesn't do him justice

Comment

It's awesome that Nog won I think, but it's bad for the department because it nails with the headline image. Schaub was a gatekeeper of types and I don't see Nog being able to defeat anybody better than that, let alone get a headline taken.

Boot Camp Marketing
          Last edited by David3; 06-23-2013, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X