How do you get out of jury duty ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Get one of these guys to go for you -
    Hey it's ****** talking about something he knows nothing about as usual. I already did jury duty that's why Im recommending he goes through with it.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Hey it's ****** talking about something he knows nothing about as usual. I already did jury duty that's why Im recommending he goes through with it.
      Go as Beer, though. That was the point.

There are more rejected potential jurors than actual jurors.. You acting as if there is a shortage.

Comment

Here's a great idea

Force a person to go, knowing well in advance that person will not be picked. Just a way for the gov to fu ck up a persons time.

If that angry person makes it, we can pretty much expect a shltty verdict.

More than enough people will willingly do jury duty. No need to force anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I have it on Tuesday the 19th.

Not trying to get stuck in court for days or weeks.

I understand there is a selection process, how do I make them say "**** no not this guy"

- -Act like Beercules and get throwed in jail...done deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

Go as Beer, though. That was the point.

There are more rejected potential jurors than actual jurors.. You acting as if there is a shortage.
            No I'm acting like a person that realized after my stint on a jury that if you want a system that works you (should) could act like an adult and accept responsibility. ResponsiIbility isn't always convenient. I got a news flash for Beercules. It might do him some good. I'm not pretending to be holier that thou. I wasn't thrilled to get picked for jury duty.
            Last edited by TonyGe; 11-17-2019, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Tell them you have converted to Islam and you are not called Abdool Hakeem Mozambique and wear a fake beard

They will get rid of you real quick

Comment

Have your dick out when you walk into the court & act like its normal.

Use the correct offensive slur in front of the name of anyone you get asked questions about by the lawyers each time you say their name. Like ******* Chad, N word Bobby & F word Gary.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  - -Act like Beercules and get throwed in jail...done deal!
                  I have done 6 hours of hard time before

Comment

You just need a proper excuse, easy.

I told them that im a racist who isnt capable of making fair judgments against certain people and that was that. I never received another letter again. Kinda weird

Comment

I recently got out by something like a waiver” having to take care of someone who is unable to take car themselves alone “

Comment

Working...
                      X