View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 04:42 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1308 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 521,980.51
Total Points: 200,000,797,720.52
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
Are you an idiot?

Wouldn't a real friend help him stop being that way?

Would you let your friend be pushing 40 still living at home, never having a girlfriend or been on a date before?

You seriously think I should just DEAL WITH IT?
What he's saying is that some people can't change. At the end of the day, if a person doesn't want to change, then they're gonna stay the same.

It's admirable that you want to help your friend, it truly is, but if that friend doesn't want to help himself, he's not going to change.

Some people are just comfortable being comfortable. They don't want to grow. I obviously don't know the guy, but at 35, it sounds like he's very set in his ways.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote