Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua will get slept like Breazeale against Wilder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua will get slept like Breazeale against Wilder.

Watch him struggle with Ruiz on June 1st. If he ever grows a pair and decides to step in with Wilder, he will get slept like Breazeale. He couldn't take the straight right hand from a 41 year old Klitschko.

BuT wHaT iF JoShUa KnOcKs OuT wIlDeR?

Wilder has proven his chin against Ortiz. Joshua struggled to knock out Carlos Takam who proceeded to get slept by Chisora. Joshua went the distance with Parker also.

Come and get slept Joshua.

Yes, Joshua's life is on the line too.!! If it was not for that Ref, Wilder would have finally gotten a body on his record.

Comment

Wilder proved his chin against Ortiz when he almost got knocked out lol? Or do you give him points for surviving? Then why don't you do the same for Joshua? He survived Klitschko's attack

Comment

No doubt! I unquestionably agree. Joshua is a lot slower who doesn't move his head. If he chooses to square up and trade toe to toe with Wilder he is history.

Comment

Joshua's china is not great and if Wilder catches him he could well do.

But Wilder is a terrible boxing Fury made him look foolish.

And Joshua has the power to drop and stop Wilder.

Comment

If it happened next then yes. After Wilder gets on the wrong side of 35 then I will favor Joshua.

Comment

I don`t think so. Wilder struggled with guys like Szpilka and Duhaupas.

I don`t think Wilder has a power to stop Joshua.

Comment

Yeah, maybe. It's still a coin flip for me.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  I don`t think so. Wilder struggled with guys like Szpilka and Duhaupas.

I don`t think Wilder has a power to stop Joshua.
                  Those fights were about 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Those fights were about 3 years ago.
                    Wilder is all the same. I haven`t seen anything new from him in last fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X