No announcement yet.

Worried a cousin of mine's going to get himself into trouble at work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried a cousin of mine's going to get himself into trouble at work

He's always been a bit of a joker, but I'm concerned that he might get himself put on a grievance for harassment or something.

What basically happened was a new guy started in his place. Apparently the first day he joined, he said "don't mess with me, because I'm stacked, my legs are like tree trucks".... my cousin said the guy's legs were more like matchsticks, and he noticed a bit of pee come in the guy's pants even as he came out with this bullshit.

So straight away my cousin thought to himself - his words - "here's a new pussy I can pick on."

Apparently the guy's a bit of a jack ass anyway, always singing (usually show tunes from Glee), or whistling (usually songs from Mamma Mia the musical) and just generally being a jack off. My cousin swears that the guy is so humble he has a generally effeminate attitude, and has, in my cousin's words, "a constant light smile, like he wants to blow your cock 24/7".

However, the management have been really pleased with this new guy and how he's done his job cleaning out the toilets.... they're even thinking of giving him a brush.

I said to my cousin "leave the guy alone, it sounds like he's a practising ****sexual and you may get into trouble for discrimination."

However, my cuz is adamant that he'll keep it up, saying to me "you should come and visit our workplace... you only have to shout 'boo' and there's a puddle of piss on the floor next to this guy."

In a way I feel sorry for the poor ****, but I'm also worried my cousin will get into trouble over it. My cousin's 5'6 and weighs 132lbs, so he's able to really physically intimidate this poor guy.

However, the management have been really pleased with this new guy and how he's done his job cleaning out the toilets.... they're even thinking of giving him a brush.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      I actually stole that joke wholesale. I never normally steal my material, and I'm not even a Monty Python fan, but that one was a shout out there:

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        "don't mess with me, because I'm stacked, my legs are like tree trucks".... my cousin said the guy's legs were more like matchsticks, and he noticed a bit of pee come in the guy's pants

My cousin swears that the guy is so humble he has a generally effeminate attitude

In a way I feel sorry for the poor ****, but I'm also worried my cousin will get into trouble over it. My cousin's 5'6 and weighs 132lbs, so he's able to really physically intimidate this poor guy.
        looooooooool

Comment

your threads aren't funny mate

Comment

Originally posted by ***9484;***8745;***9488;(***9685;_***9685;)***9484 ;***8745;***9488; View Post
            your threads aren't funny mate
            So why read them then? This one had died days ago... you must have searched it out.

I can dig you not finding them amusing... it's just beyond me why you would bother going to the trouble to read them if that's the way you feel.

Comment

Working...
            X