No announcement yet.

Why Yanks Are A Joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    7/7 british are either missing teeth ... have green teeth ... or don't know what a dentist is
    True story !!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank Christ our Remembrance day falls on 11/11.

Surely the stupid fcukin Yanks can't possibly get this one wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Horrible.

One of the leaders of the American Revolution, Ethan Allen, visited England after the war. His host entertained him comfortably, but was the sort of fellow who constantly disparaged America and Americans generally and never could get over the fact we had beaten them in the war.

To amuse himself and to twit his American guest, the host hung a print of George Washington in his outhouse. It had been there for a few days, and the host knew the American must have seen it, but he had said nothing. Finally overcome by curiosity, the host asked his guest what he thought of the picture of Washington.

"It is most appropriately hung," the American replied. "Nothing ever made the British shit like the sight of General Washington."

Now thats a joke

i almost spit water on my screen

Comment

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get."

Trust the yanks not to think about looking on the inside of the lid.

Comment

How many yanks does it take to change a light bulb?

Fcuk knows, they're all too fat to get up.

Comment

What's the difference between a hand job and the World Trade Center?

With a hand job it usually collapses with fewer than 3000 yanks.

Comment

Plane Crash. At the site, one lone survivor, an American, sat with his back against a tree, chewing on a bone. As he tossed the bone onto a huge pile of bones, he noticed the rescue team.

"Thank God", the fat American cried out in relief. "I am saved!"

The rescue team did not move, as they were in shock, seeing the pile of human bones beside the lone survivor. Obviously he had eaten his comrades. The survivor saw the horror on their faces and hung his own head in shame.

"You can't judge me for this," he insisted. "I had to survive. Is it so wrong to want to live?"

The leader of the rescue team stepped forward, shaking his head in disbelief. "I won't judge you for doing what was necessary to survive, but my God man, your plane only went down yesterday!"

Comment

I've just been to McDonalds to get a Cheeseburger.

You get a choice of 3 sizes now.

Regular.

Medium.

Fat Yank Bastard

Comment

What's a **** and the space shuttle got in common?

Seven yanks and they both explode.

Comment

now where have i heard every single one of these jokes before????

could it be this is the same jackass who always hangs on our yankee balls?

Comment

Working...
                      X