No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado Eyes Cotto, Lara, Trout - Rips Cotto vs. K9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DosRounds
    It'll be good for Lara to fight Rosado as a keep busy fight then he can fight the winner of Canelo Floyd.
    Lara finishes Rosado in DosRounds.

If D!ck finds Lara hard to promote bring him to AC vs Rosado who we know will press the action.

Matthysse vs Garcia
    PEDerson vs Judah
    Lara vs Rosado

In AC or DC.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Lara finishes Rosado in DosRounds.

If D!ck finds Lara hard to promote bring him to AC vs Rosado who we know will press the action.

Matthysse vs Garcia
      PEDerson vs Judah
      Lara vs Rosado

In AC or DC.
      Card with tons of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
        Quote: Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. Lara finishes Rosado in DosRounds. If D!ck finds Lara hard to promote bring him to AC vs Rosado who we know will press the action. Matthysse vs Garcia PEDerson vs Judah Lara vs Rosado In AC or DC. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android Card with tons of potential.
        We can only dream right? Lara took a beating tho so I think September is out of the question.

Comment

We can only dream right? Lara took a beating tho so I think September is out of the question.

I think Cotto vs. Lara is a big possibility, and maybe Rosado could be on the under-card.

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I think Cotto vs. Lara is a big possibility, and maybe Rosado could be on the under-card.
            Cotto doesnt have to fight Lara but you can always count on him to face anyone. I'm down to travel to MSG for Cotto vs Lara. I can kill two birds with one stone. I get to see Cotto AND Lara.

Comment

how about a angulo/rosado rematch?

Comment

Cotto doesnt have to fight Lara but you can always count on him to face anyone. I'm down to travel to MSG for Cotto vs Lara. I can kill two birds with one stone. I get to see Cotto AND Lara.

Barclays has the Sept. 28th date open, and that's when Cotto was supposed to fight K9. Since Showtime doesn't want it, Cotto will probably have to face someone tougher...who's tougher than Lara? It's not like Lara is gonna turn it down either.

Cotto vs. Lara, Rosado vs. K9/Rodriguez.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 06-13-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Quote: Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. Cotto doesnt have to fight Lara but you can always count on him to face anyone. I'm down to travel to MSG for Cotto vs Lara. I can kill two birds with one stone. I get to see Cotto AND Lara. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android Barclays has the Sept. 28th date open, and that's when Cotto was supposed to fight K9. Since Showtime doesn't want it, Cotto will probably have to face someone tougher...who's tougher than Lara? It's not like Lara is gonna turn it down either.
                  September is too soon for Lara tho. His body took punishment. He would have one month or so to rest then go into a 8 week training camp.

Comment

September is too soon for Lara tho. His body took punishment. He would have one month or so to rest then go into a 8 week training camp.

If he does pass on the opportunity, Cotto could probably fight Ortiz. I do hope Lara bites down cuz Cotto is ripe for the picking and it would suck for Ortiz to get the W and then use that as a way to get Canelo.

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

If he does pass on the opportunity, Cotto could probably fight Ortiz. I do hope Lara bites down cuz Cotto is ripe for the picking and it would suck for Ortiz to get the W and then use that as a way to get Canelo.
                      Tough situation for Lara. We know the guy is tough. He fought Molina in a ****ty condition, he fought Vanes with a jacked up hand and overcame adversity vs Williams and Angulo. But would you risk going into a fight vs Cotto not 100%? Might be the only time he gets an opportunity at a big fight and you don't wanna piss it away.

Comment

Working...
                      X