Im nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
    Why wouldn't something exist without 'nothing?'

Also, in the context that you are using the word nothing. You're inferring that nothingness is actually something, which is paradoxical. Which isn't exactly surprising if you believe in dualism.
    Everything in life comes in duality. Darkness is the absence of light and light is the absence of darkness. If you gain something then you loss something and they happen at the same time. Am I plagiarizing Emerson?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      Everything in life comes in duality. Darkness is the absence of light and light is the absence of darkness. If you gain something then you loss something and they happen at the same time. Am I plagiarizing Emerson?
      Darkness is the absence of light, you got that right.

However, light is not the absence of darkness. Light is particles called photons. Measurable. Tangible. Light is not the absence of anything. By 'gaining' light, you are not 'losing' darkness.

Do we lose 'cold', when we heat something up? That's absurd.

Comment

wow did someone hack his account or what

Comment

However, light is not the absence of darkness. Light is particles called photons. Measurable. Tangible. Light is not the absence of anything. By 'gaining' light, you are not 'losing' darkness.

Light is a particle and a wave at the same and I'm aware of photons. But I'm trying to be philosophical here so just go with the flow. LOL

I really don't know what I was saying in my first post here and you are being so serious. Lighten up hahaha.

EDIT: heat loss = heat gained.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
            I knew from the first that offered help that jis prayer was already answered. God works in mysterious ways but man just doesn't see it sometimes. I'm not religious by the way.
            Me neither, not as far as church goes anyways. It was for him.
            Last edited by TBear; 12-05-2012, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Me neither. It was for him.
              Yeah but it was a funny story although I can sense what the punch line already when he refused the first boat's help. I won't be surprised if some pinoy invented that joke hahaha.

Comment

Assassinate 50 cent.

At least people will remember you when you're dead that way, do not and I repeat, do not kill Lloyd Banks.

Comment

Did you seriously just post that?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    when i am banned i lose sleep..
                    LoL ........

Comment

We love your crazy ass, Larry.

Even those of us like myself who don't really talk to you much.

Comment

Working...
                      X