Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent, tommy summers, and their failed attempt to break up mayweather and al haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The904star View Post
    I see what you're saying but why do this while he is in jail? Or why not talk to Floyd himself I stead of someone else writing a letter?
    Good point. Only 50 and Tommy have the answer unfortunately

Comment

• Shady **** happens to Floyd and he drops them off at the next block. Shady **** happens to pac and he re-ups his contract..

Comment

• When you write somebody in jail, you don't send that bull****. I'm betting that's why they parted ways.

Off topic.

Jay went at Nas thinking he had a smoking gun, Nas's baby momma. Little did Jay know that Nas's mom was sick and dying. Jay gets ethered.

Buster mom I believe died while he was training for Tyson. Tyson got ethered.

Ole boy writes Floyd talking business while Floyd is in jail. 50 bones his girl. Both get ethered.

Convoluted I admit, but while in jail, you need support mentally. **** business for now.

Comment

• I don't know if 50 boned Floyds girl lol. I just piled that **** on. My point is jail puts you in a mind state of revenge whether its justice or evil.

Comment

• Floyd leaked confidential letters to his buddies at FH... unless they paid big money I don't see why that was necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
              Floyd leaked confidential letters to his buddies at FH... unless they paid big money I don't see why that was necessary.
              You mean the buddies that stabbed him in the back while he is locked in a room , you will side with anybody against Floyd wont you , I feel sorry for you !

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                You mean the buddies that stabbed him in the back while he is locked in a room , you will side with anybody against Floyd wont you , I feel sorry for you !
                I said leaked to his buddies at FIGHT HYPE.

can you read?

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                  Floyd leaked confidential letters to his buddies at FH... unless they paid big money I don't see why that was necessary.
                  Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                  I said leaked to his buddies at FIGHT HYPE.

can you read?
                  Are right so you found it unnecessary , why is that ?

Comment

• 50.Floyd.Manny

Was supposed to be business partners. The two fight and the income of that launches the company

Floyd in the position now he's in, like 50 said is no urgency. The fight will never happen

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      I would honestly take insult to someone sending me a letter like that. ''You don't respect me enough to open up a word document and abstain from using all caps'' is what would go through my mind.
                      Well, to be fair, it's a letter to jail and it's not a contract or something. Plus, I think handwriting requires a lot more effort than typing something up.

Anyway, I think both Tommy/50 and Floyd have valid points. But are coming from different places. One side is financially motivated. They want in on the big bucks and see an angle that could perhaps perk Floyd's ear.

Mayweather, on the other hand, owes a lot of his fortune to Haymon. Here's someone who paid to buy out his contract with Arum and then helped guide Floyd into becoming the world's highest paid athlete. Is it possible someone is skimming off the top? Sure. But, to quote Larry Holmes when asked if Don King ever stole from him, "yeah he probably did but I sure miss him stealing from me."

There's no real incentive for Mayweather to leave Haymon and if this is actually the real reason for the rift with 50 (who knows? Three sides to a story), it's the smartest move he's made since the day he hired Haymon.
                      Last edited by IMDAZED; 10-13-2012, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X