Who is boxing's most exciting fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheer excitement , Pac , katsidis, Hatton, juanma

Comment

I voted Manny. He's electrifying. I think most people seem to agree. A little guy from the Philippines wouldn't capture the imagination of U.S. fans if he didn't have something very special to offer. There are, of course, some worthy names in the poll (and some that weren't listed), but Pacquiao is at the top of the heap for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        The Mayorga fight wasn't very exciting.

Last fight was a snoozer.
        so? Maidana is exciting the Alexander fight was a snoozer, Pacquiao is exciting the Clottey fight was a snooezer, Martinez is exciting the Barker fight was a snoozer, Morales and most fights on his comeback were snoozer.

Even Rios is exciting and the Abril fight was a snoozer.

He's had 60 fights...yea not all are FOTYC

Comment

I'm sorry but I find it impossible to believe that the 6 people who voted David Haye aren't related to the guy or apart of his team. He has been in one exciting fight in maybe the last 5-6+ years (Chisora)
          I can only presume those 6 votes are based more on what he does outside the ring.

Lucas got my vote with Amir Khan a close second due to his vulnerability.
          I am sure he has all of us on the edge of our seats knowing he is only one shot away from doing the infamous bambi dance.

Face first, plodding, slow as hell brawlers with zero skill like Rios & Kirkland don't do it for me.

Comment

Surprised Kessler has the least votes, the guy is never really in a snoozer.

Comment

Fighters I enjoy watching the most are

#1 Mayweather
              #2 Martinez
              #3 Rigondeaux
              #4 Gamboa
              #5 Arce

Comment

I haven't seen Froch in a bad fight yet. Cotto is another one except for the Pac fight. Salido has been very entertaining.

Something about a puncher with a leaky defense and decent chin to keep things exciting

Comment

Working...
                X