Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Hype:THE ART OF NON-NEGOTIATING 201: MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO TIMELINE CONTINUES

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's fighthype's goal in life to make sure that Floyd is not a single blame in this fight not happening. I however think they are both at fault with the biggest blame being Bob Arum for this not happening. But all that stuff gives me tirehead to read. Report on something else please. Until there are serious negotiations then I dont care to read the same old stuff over and over.

Comment

What's funny is how May 5, 2012 is now some sort of problem for the fight being held on that date.

Pac fans believe that Arum really intends on building a new 45,000 seat arena in 5-6 months to hold the fight, and that's why May is bad. NOPE, May is bad because Bob wants to throw more smoke screens and roadblocks in front of this fight. Its clear as day, and f**k who ever can't see the light. When Ellerbe and Schaefer were informed on November 14, 2011 that Bob Arum and Top Rank were not interested in pursuin a fight with Floyd, I knew it wouldn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Thornton Melon View Post
        It's fighthype's goal in life to make sure that Floyd is not a single blame in this fight not happening. I however think they are both at fault with the biggest blame being Bob Arum for this not happening. But all that stuff gives me tirehead to read. Report on something else please. Until there are serious negotiations then I dont care to read the same old stuff over and over.
        You can think whatever you want, it'll be wrong, but you certainly have that right. Bob Arum has always been the reason this fight hasn't happened, no one else, just Bob. I realize it's entertaining to think otherwise, since Mayweather can never be trusted to tell the truth and Ben Thompson is clearly a Floyd Freak. But Arum is openly demonstrating the lengths he will go to to give the impression he's serious. His back is against the wall at this point and he knows full well he doesn't want anything to do with Mayweather, but he also knows there's just enough Mayweather hate for him to openly pull the wool over the Pacquiao fanatic's eyes. Well that's a bit of an exaggeration since the Pacquiao freak needs no reason or rationale to hate Floyd or call him a "ducker."

Thompson is doing his job by reporting all of this information because the mind of a boxing fan can be astonishingly short. All we need is a few good weeks for some people to forget what Arum is doing and go back to business as usual by hating on Floyd Mayweather.

The whole point is that there aren't going to be "serious negotiations" because Bob Arum doesn't want there to be any. The timeline that Thompson has carefully constructed proves that, and it also proves another point, Bob Arum is liar and manipulator. This guy would sooner pimp out his wife's anus in a prison yard filled with horny felons before he would give up his meal ticket/cash cow/Pacquiao.
        Last edited by Slip Stream; 12-21-2011, 02:16 PM.

Comment

The only thing that people need to know as far as Mayweather-Pacquiao is this.....

When Bob Arum wants to make the fight, he will sit down with Al Haymon, Leonard Ellerbe, and Richard Schaefer, and he will make it happen. If he doesn't sit down with them, expect to see Pac-Marquez IV or Pac-Cotto II.

Also, get the f**k outta here with the Morales and Alvarez fights being what Floyd wants. Alvarez is already fighting in April and everybody and their brother squashed the Morales rumors already, including Dan Rafael, a notorious Floyd hater in years past.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
            what ownage? **** them both if they wont fight..
            Top Rank: "Yeah, we're trying to make the fight! We sent Michael Koncz (who has absolutely zero negotiating power at all) to Mayweather's gym for a photo opportunity. There are also ongoing negotiations but no one seems to know about 'except for us', not even Al Haymon of all people (Forget Golden Boy). As per Manny Pacquiao's request of course."

Team Mayweather: "We have yet to start negotiating."

Golden Boy: "Arum is full of shit. We have an email from a Judge stating Top Rank had no interest in pursuing a fight with Mayweather at this time"

Gee, I wonder who's lying. There is absolutely no reason for Floyd Mayweather to lie here. I think it's apparent Floyd wants this fight more than ever.

Comment

Yeah so arum waiting for the legal outcomes were a way of ducking

stupid *****s

Comment

Working...
              X