Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: I Was in The Best Shape, I Have No Excuses!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: I Was in The Best Shape, I Have No Excuses!

Former WBC world champion Romn "Chocolatito" Gonzlez was greeted by a huge, loyal and forever appreciative crowd, at the international airport of Managua, following his stunning defeat against Srisaket Sor Rungvisai, who's the super flyweight supremo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former WBC world champion Romn "Chocolatito" Gonzlez was greeted by a huge, loyal and forever appreciative crowd, at the international airport of Managua, following his stunning defeat against Srisaket Sor Rungvisai, who's the super flyweight supremo.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Boxing needs more class acts like Roman.

Comment

Spot on Roman. Enjoy your cash money while these BS boys hate on you.

Comment

best shape?

Comment

Boss ****. I hope we get this type of response from the loser on Saturday.

Much respect

Comment

That shows the mentality of a champion at life. No excuses. A lot of these other boxers who have taken losses need to take note. Cough cough kovalev cough cough Gavril cough

Comment

This is what a man's response is!

A real warrior, a real fighters fighter!

Gonzalez has nothing to be ashamed of, I just wished he got a lil dirty to make it fair against the Thai fighter thats notorious for headbutts!

How can you not like this guy?

Future HOF and will get in the all time great ranks for the little fighters in history!

Comment

Just became a Chocolatito fan. Mad props on him conducting himself like a real champion.

Comment

I hope he doesn't retire. Maybe not chase the top anymore, being called the #1 P4P is a lot to have on your shoulders.

A clash between Gonzalez and Nieties at Flyweight would be a good one.

Comment

See to the haters this is why Roman gets respect. He represents what boxing is about. A warrior who fought with heart and accepted when's the heart and skill wasn't enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X