No announcement yet.

Apple's Black Diversiy Chief Fired for saying White Men can be Diverse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple's Black Diversiy Chief Fired for saying White Men can be Diverse

Employed by Apple as their Diversity and Inclusion Chief (what a title) in a speech she dared to say that a room full of white men could still be diverse based upon their life experiences. For that, she must step down. This is where we are in the 21st century. Irony all around this one.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/apples...st-six-months/

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Employed by Apple as their Diversity and Inclusion Chief (what a title) in a speech she dared to say that a room full of white men could still be diverse based upon their life experiences. For that, she must step down. This is where we are in the 21st century. Irony all around this one.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/apples...st-six-months/
    It is funny. Diversity of opinions or ideas are irrelevant. Only our color. gender and heritage matter. All in the name of defeating racism and sexism.

Comment

well her fault. She knew why she was hired and what they wanted.

You can put the type of diversity she speaking about on bullet points to prove your diverse lol
      They want black and white diversity! that they can clearly point to and shoe easily to anyone that asks.

Comment

They seem to ignore there own hypocrisy and double standards

Comment

2017 and people still can't get what diversity means.

Comment

What is more ironic is that they replaced her with a blond haired white woman.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              What is more ironic is that they replaced her with a blond haired white woman.
              Who, no doubt, is an approved ideological Marxist bean counter.

Comment

“There can be 12 white, blue-eyed, blond men in a room and they’re going to be diverse too because they’re going to bring a different life experience and life perspective to the conversation,” the inaugural diversity chief said.
                Hold on a sec, I got blonde hair and blue eyes. These are recessive traits, and I'm the only one in my family that has them.

It is actually a sort of diversity. But maybe the Aryan imageography marks the antihero of 'diversity' as a concept, or something.

This stuff's confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  2017 and people still can't get what diversity means.
                  less white people - it's pretty clear what people WANT it to mean - those who try to force it down everyone's throat.

let the cards fall where they may.. That's what i say.. but don't force anything.

LOL you'll never hear anyone say "NBA needs more diversity." HELL< you'll never even hear anyone say "jamaica needs more diversity; Saudi Arabia needs more diversity; Nigeria needs more diversity." Why is it White countries and jobs and corporations with mostly Whites "need to be diversified"?

It's a rhetorical question, BTW, everyone knows what the deal is.
                  Last edited by Cheek busting; 11-25-2017, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
                    less white people - it's pretty clear what people WANT it to mean - those who try to force it down everyone's throat.
                    I really don't think this is what it means, so you may want to look it up.

let the cards fall where they may.. That's what i say.. but don't force anything.
                    LOL you'll never hear anyone say "NBA needs more diversity." HELL< you'll never even hear anyone say "jamaica needs more diversity; Saudi Arabia needs more diversity; Nigeria needs more diversity." Why is it White countries and jobs and corporations with mostly Whites "need to be diversified"?
                    These countries don't boast about their democracy, inclusivity and diversity. However, whites are still included in these countries whenever they want to be, so there is never a need for a movement.

It's a rhetorical question, BTW, everyone knows what the deal is.
                    I don't know what the deal is, so guess this makes your argument falls apart.

Comment

Working...
                    X