Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a newfound respect for Adam Booth...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a newfound respect for Adam Booth...

Before the post-fight interviews he gave, I just though he was The Excusemaker's lackey but this guy seems to think for himself and he gave Wlad his props. He not only said that the toe didn't matter, but that Gayevid gave it his all on Saturday (hard to believe) but it was just not good enough because Wlad brought his all as well. He was really surprised how well Wlad adjusted to pressure, which he thought he couldn't do, and how fast Wlad on the offensive after getting hit, instead of going into a "shell", which is what he expected him to do.

He also said, in a round-about-way that Gayevid shouldn't try to rematch Wlad and that he should retire.

Watch it on Sky Sports, latest one of him wearing a pink shirt (seriously, not a joke this time).

The only delusional classless twat left is the Excusemaker himself.

hopefully david haye retires.

heavy weight boxing is dead anyway.

Comment

i guess the heavyweight division falls into complete obscurity now

Comment

Adam Booth can see when there is an iceberg up ahead and wants to get off the ship. Why you think he telling him to retire? I think Adam Booth has pride and self-respect and wants to save his career.

Comment

I like Booth a lot - event he gameplan he crafted for Haye was pretty nifty.

Comment

Haye's ego won't allow him to retire without fighting a Klitschko again. I think he definitely stays in the game. I hope he does because although I'm not a fan he is good copy and brings a lot of hype to the scene.

Comment

I'm glad the opinion of Adam Booth is back into reality.

Shame it only lasted what? 3 months?

Comment

good; if not great, trainer

obviously freddie roache is the best trainer

gayvid should go to him

haye needs to have more than just 1 punch in his arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I'm glad the opinion of Adam Booth is back into reality.

Shame it only lasted what? 3 months?
                  when was he out of reality?

Comment

I started out thinking Booth was a total bell end and a control freak, but over the last couple of years I can only admire the chap.

He doesnt come from a boxing background, yet has helped Groves and Haye win titles against the odds. He also has some pretty out of the box ideas in all areas like training, negotiating etc. I have to give the guy credit as im sure lots of sharks were out to eat him but he's done OK in my book. Credit where credit is due and I give him credit.

Comment

Working...
                    X