Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murad Muhammad to promote Mayweather fight in Dubai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's from Las Vegas Weekly. I don't have a scanner but I'll scan the article the first chance I get. My friend has a scanner and he'll let me borrow it tomorrow right after lunch.
    Take a picture of the article with a digital camera and post the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      That's exactly like saying that "evil is an evil version of evil".........???????/

Maybe so, I never met either of them, although I know plenty about Don King. It's no wonder he keeps saying.."only in America...." Yes, It's only in America that a double murderer, exploiter and exposed thief of ignorant fighters' hard won assets, could be allowed to strut around free and live off "the fat of the land"
      no different than any other promoter!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
        Take a picture of the article with a digital camera and post the pics.
        I'm scanning it tomorrow right after lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
          where is the source? link pls.
          i agree.

i'm a fan, but unfortunately, "fighting to regain his fans' loyalty," is something i have a hard time picturing floyd saying or doing.

real ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post
            I'm scanning it tomorrow right after lunch.
            take a pic with your phone and upload it

Comment

Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post
              This according to the Las Vegas Weekly:

"Legendary big time mega-promoter Murad Muhammad will bring Mayweather vs. a yet to be named opponent to Dubai. Upon hearing this, Bob Arum allegedly sneered at the idea. But being a competitor he probably is not that objective in his assessment of this colossal possibility."

Also in the same magazine, Mayweather said: "I never intended to fight again this year. And I most definitely did not promise a fight (later this year) at any time before or since my humiliation of Mosley. But circumstances have changed. I want to fight in December against a big name opponent that will make my fans happy. It won't be no 'tune up'. My intention is to regain my fans' loyalty by fighting a top tier opponent."

Somehow I think he's lying. Perhaps, he just wants to steal the thunder from Pacquiao's fight against Margarito?

u really shld stop posting fake information

Comment

I'm bumping this thread tomorrow. I expect a picture or it's bull. But I highly doubt Floyd would say that stuff about loyalty. As big as his head is...

Comment

Once I saw the name Murad Muhammad I knew everything after it was bulls#it.

Comment

Here is another source of Murad Muhammad to promote Mayweather fight in Dubai.

I wish I had a cell phone to take a picture of that magazine I mentioned in the TS - I only have land line. And I hope my friend will be able to lend me his scanner tomorrow. He forgot to bring it the last 8 times he said he would bring it for some artworks I wanted to submit to zazzle, which I still haven't been able to do because of my friend's forgetfulness habit. I hope he finally remembers to bring it this time around.

Anyway, there is a similar story on the link above.

Comment

BULL****!

it is a Article from the Examiner in which a guy mentioned the name Murad Muhammad, so now people will run with that name and start their own rumors with it why not just ****in wait and see what will happens

Comment

Working...
                      X