Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toughest style for Mayweather-: Canelo, Khan, Garcia, Matthysse, Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely nobody on your list...a prime Spadafora would and not because of style but because he was also a thinker....and no I'm not basing this off just a spar which spadafora himself said to not put to much stock into it because he was training for a fight and Mayweather wasnt

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
      Without the weight factor, I'd say Lucas and Danny easily, closley followed by Canelo.
      Garcia? Come on mang... At least Matthysse has the power factor.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'd say Alexander then maybe Matthysse cause of his power.

Comment

I agree with the Gamboa option. A style with that much speed and power would be tough for Floyd to deal with. And how many times has a guy been so fast he had Floyd punching air.

Comment

It's pretty hard to forget about the weights when they play such an important roll in the fight. I voted Canelo has the style that will give Floyd the most trouble. I think Canelo will be coming after Mayweather hard and fast with ripping combinations to the head and body. Those that think Canelo is a short winded plodder with slow hands and feet have got the wrong guy. I don't think Floyd will put on a boxing clinic with this boy. I think Floyd is in for the fight of his life and he may lose his 0. Matthysse is very dangerous. He is very accurate with his KO punches. If Mosley can hurt Floyd so can Matthysse but the difference is Matthysse will follow up with more bombs. He won't gas out like Mosley did. Garcia is too slow and predictable to bother Mayweather. Alexander might bother Floyd for a while but Floyd is too all around good for him and Alexander does not hit hard enough to hurt Floyd. Khan is no threat to Floyd. Floyd will hit him, hurt him, and finish him, just like that. That's just my opinion so don't get upset if it's not the same as yours.

Comment

don't see what alexander has for floyd quite honestly. canelo then mathysse, danny has a lesser shot then those two.

Comment

Where were Canelo's fast and ripping combos vs Trout? How is he supposed to do that vs Floyd who moves even more than Trout and has a MUCH BETTER defense?

Comment

I think Matt's Bradley have the best styles to cause Mayweather trouble..I like Alvarez but tbh I'm not convinced..I think Mayweather beats all of them(as of now)but Matt's and Bradley gives Mayweather the best fight imo...

Comment

Why isn't Broner on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by icerob View Post
                      Why isn't Broner on the list?
                      Cause Broner does not deserve to be on any list until he fights a creditable opponent..

Comment

Working...
                      X