Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Kelly Pavlik need to knockout Sergio Mora in order to be one of P4P's best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
    Paclick and p4p don't go toghether. He has alot to prove. He only has one name on his record and that Jermaine Taylor. But Jermaine has a tendency to loose to people he shouldn't. So really Pavlick hasn't beaten anyone yet. Still. Put him in there with a 43 year old Hopkins and he gets ripped apart. He nothing special at all.
    There is not to many people that can beat Hopkins even at age 43 so your theory is not very convincing. However Pavlik hits like a sledgehammer. Once he does fight AA or Sturm and if he wins ( I am confident he will win) then should at least put him back in the top ten. Until next time its KO2you

Comment

Man, I lost respect for Pavlik. Mora? of all people...screw that and yes, Pavlik will K.O him. Mora is feather fisted INFACT! he'd even be feather fisted at 147...Pavlik will walk him down

Comment

Pavlik in the P4P list? Nah.

Comment

Pavlik has become so underrated since losing to an ATG at 10 lbs. above his natural weight. He is undefeated at his natural weight, is the linear champ at 160, and of the last 5 fights he's had the only "gimme" was Lockett. Rubio was a legit contender at MW, he only looked bad cuz he felt Pavlik's power early and didn't want to feel it again. Give the guy some credit morons... Also, if I remember correctly, Mora beat Forrest at 154 and was the champ in the division. He also is a natural 160 lb. fighter, he dropped to fight Forrest and is now coming back up. Yet you all are calling him a blown up junior MW. Get your facts straight before you hate on Kelly Pavlik, you tards.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
            He needs to fight a real opponent. Mora doesn't deserve this fight. Mora must be gettin paid well cuz he must know he'll lose...
            He needs wins against AA or P Will and honsetly after his showing in the Hopkins fight I don't know if that will get him back on th elist...Lefty

Comment

Pavlik should not be fighting Mora. Period.

Comment

Beating Mora will not make him one of boxings P4P best.

If it was Abraham then that would be a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
                  Beating Mora will not make him one of boxings P4P best.

If it was Abraham then that would be a different story.
                  I gotta agree with you. If keeps it close and wins by a close decision, that is surely not gonna help matters.

Comment

I think he needs a convincing KO, period. I like the guy, but his cautiousness of late has been a bit frustrating. A good bomb in the 3rd round would have me jumping for joy.

Comment

Working...
                    X