No announcement yet.

1st fighter I thought about after Tommy Speer KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st fighter I thought about after Tommy Speer KO

The Spider of course, Anderson Silva. Johnsons striking was pretty acurate and fast and full of power. After seeing him own Speer while Hughes was watching made me chuckle a bit. And the way he was sitting after the fight for a few secounds. Was like WTF when I heard he lost to Clementi though.

I know this is the 1st time watching and im not gonna jump on the Anthony Johnson bandwagon just yet...but how far do ya guys think he will go???

I thought the same thing. I have only seen him the once but he looks a good prospect.

Comment

from what i've read about him he lost his fight 2 clementi cause of a weeks notice b4 the fight an was supposed 2 happen at 155.
      yeah i'm not gon jump on this guys hype, jus like Houston Alexander he'll probably b exposed by a ground fighter or better striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
        from what i've read about him he lost his fight 2 clementi cause of a weeks notice b4 the fight an was supposed 2 happen at 155.
        yeah i'm not gon jump on this guys hype, jus like Houston Alexander he'll probably b exposed by a ground fighter or better striker.
        yeah..we know...johnson said that in his pre fight interview with joe rogan. 155:s crap he seems like 170 is as far as he can go standing at 6'2. Well I'll be watching his next fight to see how it goes and if he is the real deal. Yeah well houston alexander won 2 fights in a row at around 30 secs. The fan bandwagon i made a mistake on was Gab Gonzaga.

Comment

Working...
        X