Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Chavez, Wilder-Ortiz, Davis-Farmer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Chavez, Wilder-Ortiz, Davis-Farmer

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards discussing topics such as Gervonta Davis vs. Tevin Famer, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hey "breadman" what the hell happened to julian willaims? I thought charlo was a fraud and willims would expose him lmfao.....

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      Hey "breadman" what the hell happened to julian willaims? I thought charlo was a fraud and willims would expose him lmfao.....
      When did he say Jermall was fraud?

Comment

Originally posted by ambuu View Post
        when did he say jermall was fraud?
        what? Have you been asleep the past year? Thats all breadman and williams said about charlo... That he is a hypejob with nothing special hahahah.. Karma

Comment

"Fury's confidence is so high I honestly think he has a mental problem."

That is just so funny.

But begs the question how can you be so depressed if your confidence is so high.

Then again he thinks his sperm is worth $50K a shot - so yeah, he is high on confidence.

Comment

what? Have you been asleep the past year? Thats all breadman and williams said about charlo... That he is a hypejob with nothing special hahahah.. Karma
            link? cause I dont follow every fighter's or trainer's words... I think Ive heard Williams say Mall is delaying the fight or something like that before the fight got made, and after the fight bread said the ko punch was not a lucky but skill.

Comment

Originally posted by ambuu View Post
              link? cause I dont follow every fighter's or trainer's words... I think Ive heard Williams say Mall is delaying the fight or something like that before the fight got made, and after the fight bread said the ko punch was not a lucky but skill.
              it was said in a bunch of interviews on youtube on boxing channels.... if i find the videos ill give you the link

Comment

bread, where tf is Timothy Bradley? is he retired? does he have a HOF caliber career? does anybody care who Cotto fights next? it's clear the diva wants a soft touch therefore should just retire. what's up with JMM comeback? AJ looks like a pile of steroids I'll be shocked if VADA doesnt pop him for something. dude is built like a transformer. is that just genetics? where is J Rock? I think that loss shook up his confidence in himself which is a bad thing for a boxer. he shouldn't feel too bad, Charlo was a MW draining himself for years now he's facing guys his own size. 154 is wide open.

Comment

it was said in a bunch of interviews on youtube on boxing channels.... if i find the videos ill give you the link
                  You won't find them cause they never said he was a fraud. Why do fans lie like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    You won't find them cause they never said he was a fraud. Why do fans lie like this?
                    WHY DO RUSSIANS AND YOU RUSSIAN WANNABES LIE SO MUCH?

Comment

Working...
                    X