No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Juan Gabriel???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    Last year for 9 month one of my coworker played that song every day. I love the song but I was sick of listening every damn day. It is too sad for work environment.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      Last year for 9 month one of my coworker played that song every day. I love the song but I was sick of listening every damn day. It is too sad for work environment.
      Damn, 9 months? That's crazy endurance on your part. I would have asked them to stop after day one.

Comment

My Jefita loves JuanGa as much as Leo Dan... All their songs are burned in my brain for eternity. Whenever I hear one of their songs I gotta listen to the whole thing... She gave him the stamp of approval so I've done the same...

Comment

No se si es gay .. pero es el mejor cantante de cualquier pais latinoamericano.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
            No se si es gay .. pero es el mejor cantante de cualquier pais latinoamericano.
            i can't put him in front of alejandro sanz, luis miguel and marc anthony, although he is a better song writer than the anthony.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              i can't put him in front of alejandro sanz, luis miguel and marc anthony, although he is a better song writer than the anthony.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                Jose Jose y Cheo Feliciano tambien son mejores cantantes.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post

Yea that would be depressing as hell to listen to everyday. Your coworker must have been going through some serious stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                    Yea that would be depressing as hell to listen to everyday. Your coworker must have been going through some serious stuff.
                    9 months?? he prolly got someone pregnant...........

Comment

These are some GREAT FOOKN TUNES YO! and if you not down with this music eat my c0ck cuz yous a fooken f@g......true story

Comment

Working...
                      X