No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Expects a Huge 2013 With Mayweather's Double

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
    i hope its against a quality opponent ! unlike his last 3 fights that were against boxers who were shells of the former selves or a all out bum in the case of ortiz! mayweather has a legion of fans i should know because the neg rep me to red ! hopefully some kind person can green rep me back to my original glory ! but i digress ! mayweather owes his fans a fight against a good oponent like sergio martinez whos currently in his weight class ! but something tells me he will choose bradley or devon alexander
    That make sense... another hater Sergio has a fight already April 27th... are did you forget?? So again how can he fight Sergio?? Who do you wanna see him fight?? Pac has to man up to Arum so who do you wanna see Floyd fight then?

Comment

of course the mayweather team has to make a huge announcement right before the Pac/marquez fight

Comment

Mayweather Will Not Fight Canelo, BUT Will Create The Illusion He's Interested

Canelo, like Pacquiao, is too dangerous for Floyd Junior. He made Cotto and Mosley wait 10 years until they were too old, had too many wars, and a lot less dangerous than in their prime. He may fight Guerrero, betting that he's too slow, one dimensional, easy to hit, stands straight up and down. Floyd Junior strategically hand picks opponents; has his whole career. Pacquiao would be the biggest gate, PPV, in history, but he'll claim Pacquiao having losses on his record don't make him an easy sell, that he's on the decline of his career, as Junior recently said as much. LOL! Floyd has been looking for the right excuse to everyone for avoiding Pacquiao for more than 4 years. Junior needs to grow a set. He's scared to death to lose to Pacquiao. He won't fight Pacquiao for $75m, that's how afraid he is. Dont you find it interesting how everyone in Boxing would LOVE a shot at Pacquiao, yet Floyd Junior hides, scared to death. No ballz.

Comment

I was thinking May Guerrero late Feb, Canelo-Cotto May 4th, Mayweather-Canelo Sep IF Canelo is victorious against Cotto, as a Mayweather fan I'm happy either way. At the very least we get to see Mayweather fight twice next year.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Golden Boy is excited for Floyd's return because Floyd is a Golden Boy fighter. So there goes all the ******s who were saying Floyd was his own boss.

Anyway, I won't believe it till I'm watching 24/7.
            So is Cotto a Golden Boy fighter?? Or Judah a Golden Boy fighter?? Think before you speak, they do contract fights, does night mean their signed to Golden Boy like: Unlike Guerrero, Garcia, Leo Sante Cruz, Canelo, Matthyse who are signed to Golden Boy for a number of fights, are years!

There you have it! Step your boxing knowledge up homie!

Comment

Floyd Junior Is A Weasel

It is funny and strategic how Floyd always make an announcement on the heels of a Pacquiao fight. If Floyd wasn't such a puzzy, he could sign the contract to his terms, Pacquiao has already agreed to, and the fight is on. But Junior is scared, spins his words, profiles and is all about image control. Grow a set weasel.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                Canelo, like Pacquiao, is too dangerous for Floyd Junior. He made Cotto and Mosley wait 10 years until they were too old, had too many wars, and a lot less dangerous than in their prime. He may fight Guerrero, betting that he's too slow, one dimensional, easy to hit, stands straight up and down. Floyd Junior strategically hand picks opponents; has his whole career. Pacquiao would be the biggest gate, PPV, in history, but he'll claim Pacquiao having losses on his record don't make him an easy sell, that he's on the decline of his career, as Junior recently said as much. LOL! Floyd has been looking for the right excuse to everyone for avoiding Pacquiao for more than 4 years. Junior needs to grow a set. He's scared to death to lose to Pacquiao. He won't fight Pacquiao for $75m, that's how afraid he is. Dont you find it interesting how everyone in Boxing would LOVE a shot at Pacquiao, yet Floyd Junior hides, scared to death. No ballz.

Another troll... so does Pac get credit for beating Mosley? And if he beats Marquez does he get credit for beating a 40 year old fighter?? And does he get credit for beating De La Hoya after Mayweather because they were all old right??

But if they fought Pac after Mayweather.. how come you don't criticize them for being old when Pac fights them?? I am listening dumb ass pac-tard

Comment

Robert Guerrero
                  Danny Garcia
                  Maybe....just maybe....Canelo Alvarez

No Sergio Martinez, No Pacquiao....

Comment

PROPAGANDA FRAUD ROIDSWEATHER IS BACK !
                    You aren't De la Hoya, ROIDSWEATHER !
                    You Aren't Mexican, Roidsweather !
                    I guess Roidsweather wants to be Mexican!

I could see it now fraud Roidweather vs. Guerrera in may followed up against Canelo in September, if he could get pass Guerrera in may. With Canela on the under-card in may to sell Maynevers play. And after the fight Roidsweather dancing around like a little girl and claiming top be the biggest sell in boxing A big ha ha ha !!!!!

Comment

99.9% of Pac fans are idiots! Doesn't pac have a fight Saturday? Why are people worried about Floyd/Pac when Marquez has the style and has proven he can take pac? If Pac feels in his heart he beat Marquez, like he says he beat Bradley why is he fighting him for a fourth time??

All I am saying is, if Mayweather been knocked out twice, refused drug testing, was fighting Marquez this Saturday for a fourth time, used catch weights in numerous bouts, been knocked down almost 10 times in his career. And if Pac was undefeated, beat common opponents before Mayweather, never been knocked down, and dominated all of his fights I would say Pac is the best, but that is not the case.

I actually give Pac credit, for the Cotto, Diaz, Hatton, Margaritto fight he looked good.

Haters say "Floyd is ducking Margaritto/Mosley" who fought the winner, and who fought the loser of their next fight? Mosley's next fight was Mayweather, Marg got suspended for a year then fought Pac his next fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X