Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Alvarez beats Cotto, does he deserve to fight Floyd???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    Beating an undefeated junior middleweight champion probably has nothing to do with it. Going toe to toe and having a competitive fight with the #1 fighter in the world probably doesn factor in aswell.

Aside from floyd, cotto has completely dismantled every opponent who has stepped in front of him. Canelo very well may be better than cotto at this point, but that remains to be seen.
    Exactly...

Hes just being a troll. I liked to see list of the top 5 JMWs right now. Cotto has to be Number 1 if youre not counting Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      Anyone who says no is just trolling. Outside of Floyd Cotto is the best JMW in the world.
      Based on what? Yuri Foreman?

Cotto has good boxing skills but he hasn't done much at 154 to have that title. Not even Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Based on what? Yuri Foreman?

Cotto has good boxing skills but he hasn't done much at 154 to have that title. Not even Canelo.
        Give me your top 5 JMW's.

Comment

he can't, he tends to just pop in any cotto thread to just troll and hate....

damn looser...

Comment

I honestly can't because they're all being little bitches in fighting each other. I know Canelo has done more at Jr Middle than Cotto and that's not counting the smaller guys he's picking on like a little bitch.

NO ONE at the weight deserves the #1-#3 spot at the moment. My 2c. Molina has been robbed many times but if that weren't the case he'd have a good case to be above Cotto/Canelo.

Both Canelo/Cotto are up there because of their names and are overrated. FYI I'm a big Canelo fan so no bias.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
              he can't, he tends to just pop in any cotto thread to just troll and hate....

damn looser...
              Because I spit my opinion on the boxer you love it's hate? FU! I criticize my favorite boxers too. No one gets a free pass son.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                Beating an undefeated junior middleweight champion probably has nothing to do with it. Going toe to toe and having a competitive fight with the #1 fighter in the world probably doesn factor in aswell.

Aside from floyd, cotto has completely dismantled every opponent who has stepped in front of him. Canelo very well may be better than cotto at this point, but that remains to be seen.
                Are you Burner's daddy?

Oh no wait, that's me.

I wanted to hear his response.

Comment

Exactly...

Hes just being a troll. I liked to see list of the top 5 JMWs right now. Cotto has to be Number 1 if youre not counting Floyd.
                  Why does he have to be? What has he done?

Why can't you answer?

Comment

I honestly can't because they're all being little bitches in fighting each other. I know Canelo has done more at Jr Middle than Cotto and that's not counting the smaller guys he's picking on like a little bitch.

NO ONE at the weight deserves the #1-#3 spot at the moment. My 2c. Molina has been robbed many times but if that weren't the case he'd have a good case to be above Cotto/Canelo.

Both Canelo/Cotto are up there because of their names and are overrated. FYI I'm a big Canelo fan so no bias.
                    cuz he beat cintron? and got a draw with lara? gtfoh son....

Because I spit my opinion on the boxer you love it's hate? FU! I criticize my favorite boxers too. No one gets a free pass son.
                    i don't even support cotto as much as you love to come in every thread and post about him bro, not even close...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Why does he have to be? What has he done?

Why can't you answer?
                      Are you really this dense? Just because Cotto doesnt have a world beater resume at 154 doesnt mean the division doesnt get ranked troll.

Cotto at 154: Beat up Foreman, Mayorga and Margarito. Lost to Floyd.

Who at 154 has done MORE and deserves to be ranked higher than Cotto? Please name them.

Cotto is the Number 1 JMW.

Now give me your Top 5 JMWs. No more childish run around. Name your top 5 JMWs. If thats not in your post this is your last response. Its too early to feed trolls.

Comment

Working...
                      X