Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr has a message to all the haters...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    This post makes absolutely no sense. Responding to haters on social media by flexing and stunting on them isn't a sign of insecurity. That is how Floyd and other urban sensations that came up during the 90's era do things.

Puffy, Hov, Floyd, 50, Birdman etc etc. they floss because they know guys like you get in your feeling because you can't.

Now if you feel flossing is played out, ok then just say that. Many will agree. Just don't be mad that he gives you and the other haters the smoke you ask for.
    This is well said, but I love to see urban sensations re-invest into next level stuff like buying NBA teams, NFL teams, networks thats next level brother!

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      You a cool dude Dunn.

But Floyd is straight up insecure about himself. You gave examples that diddy, jay-Z, and 50 all do that same stuff.

Difference is those dudes are smooth with the women and have a natural ability to attract women. That bothers Floyd and that’s why hes married to his money. It can buy him women which his player game can’t.
      Are you sure? I think his issues with women stem from the fact he grew up in a household where violence was common, his father went to prison when he was a teen and his mother was a drug addict.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Isn’t flossing a kids dance? I don’t really get all these weird new terms (I thought stunting was something Evel Knievel did). Or is he literally flossing his teeth with money (op pic not working for me)?
        LOL this was funny.

Comment

Working...
        X