No announcement yet.

now we know how Khan developed that neck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now we know how Khan developed that neck

by having to turn his head 180 degrees to listen to his trainer hunter who insists on standing outside the ring- what is with this guy ?

khan is special talent he needs a trainer not some guy giving fortune cookie pep talks. bring back roach

Yeah typical Khan, always the trainers fault!
    Last edited by dan_cov; 04-29-2013, 02:56 AM.

Comment

You're just lucky Khan's Elite level neck was only adjusted to the 2.0 version, but according to my sources it'll be upped to the latest 3.0 version for his next fight. Keep hating, King Khan is here to stay.
      Last edited by thuggery; 04-29-2013, 03:53 AM.

Comment

I found it hilarious that Khan was getting hurt with left hooks in the last 4 rounds but all Virgil could say to him is that he's strong and proud.

Comment

Even old ass Nacho can get in the ring still.

Comment

That bugged the crap out of me. I would imagine you want to keep your fighter comfortable in there and not have him rubberneck between every single damn round.

Comment

Only his neck is on steroids, not the chin.

Comment

Bring back roach?? Yea roach did so much for khans career

Comment

virgil hunter is the perfect trainer for anyone with a brain khan just dont have one,i would like to see hunter train terrence crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                    by having to turn his head 180 degrees to listen to his trainer hunter who insists on standing outside the ring- what is with this guy ?

khan is special talent he needs a trainer not some guy giving fortune cookie pep talks. bring back roach
                    although well-intentioned, hunter obviously doesnt understand simple physics
                    he shoulda stood to the opposite side of khan, to have him turning his head to the right, khan needs the strength to stand up to the left hook, not to go with it

Comment

Working...
                    X