No announcement yet.

(Pic inside) Lost 30+ LBS this summer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    LOL. I think you're thinking about SecondzOut. I remember seeing the gif on his signature.

SN: Posting these here for those who might not have seen it. Just a video of me working out a lil bit. Jump rope, heavy bag, etc.

Crisp right hands to the body! Dig well on the body shots as too.
    Last edited by deejd; 09-25-2012, 12:21 PM.

Comment

I saw you post in the other thread about tracking calories so I literally JUST downloaded an app to do so. I think it's called my FitnessPal.

But previously, I wasn't actually tracking my calories on a daily. I've just been eating clean and not eating junk and all the unhealthy stuff and that worked for me. But I want to lose more so I need to be more strict on my portion sizes. Plus I don't drink ANYTHING besides water and it was hard at first, but it was one of the sacrifices I had to make.

This is what I've been eating though.

Meats

Chicken breast, chicken wings here and there(all grilled or baked). Any part of the chicken basically as this has been my main source of protein.
      Salmon (Omega3s)
      Talapia
      Steaks on occasion

Breakfast
      Oatmeal, eggs, whole wheat bread (toast but not too frequently).

All kinds of fruit (strawberries, blueberries, grapes, apples, oranges, bananas, pineapples, watermelon, etc).

All kinds of vegetables (mainly broccoli, spinach, asparagus, avocado (although it's a "fruit"), carrots, cauliflower, corn, green peppers, onions, potatoes (not mashed, but SWEET potatoes), etc

Snacks
      Eat alot of fruit for snacks. But I also do trail mix, greek yogurt, granola bars. I occasionally do cottage cheese with fruit at night because I learned that the protein (casein) in cottage cheese digests slowly and it gives the body a steady dose of amino acids during the night.

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Good stuff... I use mynetdiary app, It's excellent.

My diet on a daily PRETTY much goes like this.

10AM

P90x's 10 minute trainer or run every other morning

Shakeology Coffee Drink
      1 Scoop Shakeology
      1/2cup Raspberries
      6OZ coffee
      Blended with Ice

175 Calories

1PM

1 Whole Egg
      5 egg whites (all scrambled
      1/4 cup fat free feta
      2 slices of turkey bacon
      2 links chicken sausage
      1 piece whole wheat toast

430 Calories

4PM

Cup of Coffee
      Banana

125 Calories

6:45PM(workout energy)

24 Low fat pretzels
      2 scoops Jack3d

125 Calories

7:30Pm

P90x

Total around 1500 calories and 150G protein Give or take a few.

I use the fitness tracker at Webmd... I got lazy and stop tracking everything I ate since I had to work at overnight camp this summer, so working out was minimal. On the bright side, I was able to meet Cory Spinks and train with his trainer at ABC [great gym].

Dieting is the most important part, I went from '33 to '46 in the span of two weeks and just getting back to '40 is a pain. Now I'm just eating fruits, plain grilled chicken, black beans, almonds... trying to eat light and still be able to get a good workout in.

What do you guys do for cardio? I do stadiums once a week [if I'm lucky], and roadwork 3-4 times, but I need to do more sprints and skipping.

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
        I use the fitness tracker at Webmd... I got lazy and stop tracking everything I ate since I had to work at overnight camp this summer, so working out was minimal. On the bright side, I was able to meet Cory Spinks and train with his trainer at ABC [great gym].

Dieting is the most important part, I went from '33 to '46 in the span of two weeks and just getting back to '40 is a pain. Now I'm just eating fruits, plain grilled chicken, black beans, almonds... trying to eat light and still be able to get a good workout in.

What do you guys do for cardio? I do stadiums once a week [if I'm lucky], and roadwork 3-4 times, but I need to do more sprints and skipping.
        Sounds good man. You from Saint Louis? For me, I love to skip rope, box, shadow box, run hills, etc for cardio. I've never been a stairmaster or treadmill type of guy. That bores the heck out of me so I chose to do stuff that I find interested in and can have a little fun while doing.
        Last edited by V.WEBB; 09-26-2012, 10:12 AM.

Comment

LOL. I think you're thinking about SecondzOut. I remember seeing the gif on his signature.

SN: Posting these here for those who might not have seen it. Just a video of me working out a lil bit. Jump rope, heavy bag, etc.

That's hardwork and dedication, good stuff. You should make a thread about you versus Pugly on the jumpropes. That thread was hilarious

Comment

Sounds good man. You from Saint Louis? For me, I love to skip rope, box, shadow box, run hills, etc for cardio. I've never been a stairmaster or treadmill type of guy. That bores the heck out of me so I chose to do stuff that I find interesting in and can have a little fun while doing.
            Nah man, I'm out here in Orlando. I also shadowbox as well, it's solid work. I can tell you shadowbox since you have good form on the bag. I use to work on the mitts and body suit with a couple friends but they stopped working out after a couple weeks.

I wish we had hills here, I'm originally from VA and I could go right around the corner to find a hill. I see you putting in the hard work, though, just make sure to keep pushing through that wall. What weight do you want to get to?

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              That's hardwork and dedication, good stuff. You should make a thread about you versus Pugly on the jumpropes. That thread was hilarious

Thanks man...I'll be posting up more videos. But I just went to that thread and the user removed the video. I was really looking forward to seeing it. I didn't bother reading through the posts in the threads. How did he look?

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
              Nah man, I'm out here in Orlando. I also shadowbox as well, it's solid work. I can tell you shadowbox since you have good form on the bag. I use to work on the mitts and body suit with a couple friends but they stopped working out after a couple weeks.

I wish we had hills here, I'm originally from VA and I could go right around the corner to find a hill. I see you putting in the hard work, though, just make sure to keep pushing through that wall. What weight do you want to get to?
              Oh ok, I asked because you mentioned Cory Spinks trainer and that instantly put me in the ST. Louis mindframe. That's where I'm from BTW. I have recorded some shadow boxing videos and I will be added those to my YouTube channel soon. I have a boxing pedigree, my father was an outstanding fighter in his day and he had me in the gym when I was very little. ALthough he didn't allow me to box, I've always been around the sport and I LOVE IT!

I weighed in at 208 last night and I want to get down to 200 rock solid, and ripped. I'm on my way though and once I get there, I want to knock on the 185-190s door!!! I have my goals planned out and I'm going to get it done!!

Comment

Oh ok, I asked because you mentioned Cory Spinks trainer and that instantly put me in the ST. Louis mindframe. That's where I'm from BTW. I have recorded some shadow boxing videos and I will be added those to my YouTube channel soon. I have a boxing pedigree, my father was an outstanding fighter in his day and he had me in the gym when I was very little. ALthough he didn't allow me to box, I've always been around the sport and I LOVE IT!

I weighed in at 208 last night and I want to get down to 200 rock solid, and ripped. I'm on my way though and once I get there, I want to knock on the 185-190s door!!! I have my goals planned out and I'm going to get it done!!
                Oh yeah! Not Cunningham, haha. I worked with Anthony Hamm at ABC this summer. They have a really nice facility out there in Boca. Spinks was one of the smoothest boxers in the game for awhile so it was sad to watch the rematch with K-9. Him and Joel Julio train there and help train people at that gym as well. Dyah Davis taught out there for a little bit as well, of course I missed it all since I could only train on the weekends. You got Devon out there, looked impressive against Maidana. You go to the shows out there?

Anyway, that's cool that you grew up around the gym, I don't blame your pops for keeping you away from competing, though. You see some great amateurs that end up on the wrong side of things in the pro ranks. You can make 200 happen easy! Especially with how you say you're eating. You've already made great progress.

I just need to avoid these...

then I can get back to '40.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Good stuff... I use mynetdiary app, It's excellent.

My diet on a daily PRETTY much goes like this.

10AM

P90x's 10 minute trainer or run every other morning

Shakeology Coffee Drink
                  1 Scoop Shakeology
                  1/2cup Raspberries
                  6OZ coffee
                  Blended with Ice

175 Calories

1PM

1 Whole Egg
                  5 egg whites (all scrambled
                  1/4 cup fat free feta
                  2 slices of turkey bacon
                  2 links chicken sausage
                  1 piece whole wheat toast

430 Calories

4PM

Cup of Coffee
                  Banana

125 Calories

6:45PM(workout energy)

24 Low fat pretzels
                  2 scoops Jack3d

125 Calories

7:30Pm

P90x

Total around 1500 calories and 150G protein Give or take a few.
                  Good stuff Reed.

Comment

• Currently uploading a new video. Much of the same stuff from the first one, but I added in some shadow boxing I did about two weeks ago, and some box jumps.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X