Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Women's Olympic Gold Medalist Claressa Shields have beaten Male Boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Women's Olympic Gold Medalist Claressa Shields have beaten Male Boxers?

thoughts?????????????

WTF? yeah if she would fight against flyweights for sure...

Comment

If they are at least 30 pounds lighter than her, then maybe yeah. There's no comparison between the strength difference between women and men in all sports though.

Comment

She is good, but female boxers are clearly not as good. She is wild, is open but her opponent was so slow and still landed. Men are fast, stronger and more powerful. They also have shown much more defence than the women.

I would beat any of the women I saw in boxing and I would get ****ed up by Male Fly weights.

3 mins x 3. Let's see her do those first.

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
          She is good, but female boxers are clearly not as good. She is wild, is open but her opponent was so slow and still landed. Men are fast, stronger and more powerful. They also have shown much more defence than the women.

I would beat any of the women I saw in boxing and I would get ****ed up by Male Fly weights.

3 mins x 3. Let's see her do those first.
          Are you an experienced amateur boxer?

Comment

Look at her sparring with these boys she can hold her own.

Comment

Probably not but Katie Taylor can

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
                Look at her sparring with these boys she can hold her own.

she isnt really holding her own i can see the kid isnt throwing big shots at her but more importantly not affected by hers. look i was an amateur fighting at 132 when i was 17. was 4-2 at the time and i was sparring with chevelle hallback for about a month. this was when she was one of the top 10 p4p. she is beastly too alot of muscle. she ko's other girls like some dudes in boxing and its rare to see straight ko's for womens boxing. cant hit for **** too me. she landed some good shots too. they just dont have the fast twitch muscle fibers men have. i could see all her shots coming and the ones that landed didnt hurt period.

Comment

Nicola Adams won the first medal achieved by a female boxer at the Olympics

Comment

Working...
                  X