No announcement yet.

Fantasy Fight,,Broner vs Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be awesome.
    A guaranteed excellent 24/7 with fresh and exciting new faces and a very interesting style matchup. Could be one or two years too early for Broner though...

Comment

Will never happen Broner would be tiny in the ring with Rios NEVER

Comment

Broner is over-rated and Ponce beat him. I aint no Bam Bam fan but Broner would be commiting suicide.

Comment

Gbp top rank

**** will never happen as long as the 2 gay ass promotion companies dont work with each other

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            I disagree, Rios knows how to get hit not when to grab and hold. Don't make Rios something he's not. He's a brawler that abandons all defense kinda like Margarito but not as good with his feet. I think its a great fight and Rios may still win but don't make him something he's not, in that fight he's gonna get hit a lot and with broners power mebbe even hurt as well.
            rios holding not that very obvious he does it rarely once or twice in a fight, and it only when the fighter lands a few and is close enough for rios to tie up.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
              rios holding not that very obvious he does it rarely once or twice in a fight, and it only when the fighter lands a few and is close enough for rios to tie up.
              i can see broner cuttin rios with his precise shots

i think it brings up the classic brawler/boxer style and well from what i seen broner has the better skills better speed, better defense,,,, and rios would have to eat leather to get on the inside of broner which i dont see happinin

Comment

Broner would school him.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  Broner would school him.
                  thats the obvious conclusion now. i tend to agree but ill wait until i see if rios' weight issues affected him so bad in the fight that its the reason he couldnt figure out the shoulder roll. if not, broner is all wrong for rios.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    thats the obvious conclusion now. i tend to agree but ill wait until i see if rios' weight issues affected him so bad in the fight that its the reason he couldnt figure out the shoulder roll. if not, broner is all wrong for rios.
                    lol abril did good out of the shell jus think wha broner would do i gave rios a fair chance until the abril fight

Comment

Working...
                    X