Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson: "I Settle For Nothing Less Than A KnockOut Of Bernard Hopkins!" (AUDIO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    the reality is compared to the way Hopkins Pascal went. Dawson got his butt kicked by Pascal.
    lol...hopkins needed 2 fights to best pascal...he got knocked down 2x in the first fight, and needed 6 rounds to break even...i give hopkins the rematch, but never threatened to knock out pascal, and pascal nailed him pretty good down the stretch...dawson/pascal 1 was inconclusive and dawson has made it clear he wants pascal again, after he gets nard outta the way...

Comment

oh by the way, he's setting for nothing less than a knockout...lol

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        lol...hopkins needed 2 fights to best pascal...he got knocked down 2x in the first fight, and needed 6 rounds to break even...i give hopkins the rematch, but never threatened to knock out pascal, and pascal nailed him pretty good down the stretch...dawson/pascal 1 was inconclusive and dawson has made it clear he wants pascal again, after he gets nard outta the way...
        Dawson lost bro. No matter how you slice it. Hopkins did way better with all common opponents. Don't think for a second Dawson is some UN-winnable fight for Hopkins. He's far from it. Dawson is a lazy, weed smoking 8 round fighter who will probably blow his load in 4 rounds and become Hopkins play toy. True story.....

Comment

Dawson lost bro. No matter how you slice it. Hopkins did way better with all common opponents. Don't think for a second Dawson is some UN-winnable fight for Hopkins. He's far from it. Dawson is a lazy, weed smoking 8 round fighter who will probably blow his load in 4 rounds and become Hopkins play toy. True story.....
          lmao...judging by their first fight, hopkins was faking an injury, looking for a way out before the 4th round...

Comment

It's Possible

I think It's possible but unlikely. I do however think that Dawson will win the rematch and would have won the first fight. I could just tell because of how discouraged B-hop seemed with Dawson's size and ring mechanics during the brief time they were in the ring during the first fight.

Comment

Dawson beats any version of Bernard Hopkins. No doubt about that.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                lmao...judging by their first fight, hopkins was faking an injury, looking for a way out before the 4th round...
                Yeah because athletes never get injured and a guy whos been a world champion for nearly 20 years all the sudden needs to find a way out of a fight. Get real bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                  I think It's possible but unlikely. I do however think that Dawson will win the rematch and would have won the first fight. I could just tell because of how discouraged B-hop seemed with Dawson's size and ring mechanics during the brief time they were in the ring during the first fight.
                  again Dawson didn't land 1 decent punch. Hopkins did and dawsons glove hit the canvas. you guys are seeing things that didn't happen and buying into chads barking in my opinion. at least we get the rematch

Comment

Yeah because athletes never get injured and a guy whos been a world champion for nearly 20 years all the sudden needs to find a way out of a fight. Get real bro.
                    yeah, because they ran out of blown up middleweights....

Comment

The Bernard Hopkins nay sayers in this thread are bitter. It seems like none of you want to give Bhop his just due. I'm guessing he beat your favorite fighter in this decade or the last. Your ugly negative jealousy is blinding you though. I think you've actually convinced yourselves that Bernard is scared and no match for bad Chad. That's laughable.

We're talking about the same Chad Dawson who got his butt kicked by Jean Pascal AND Glen Johnson. (yes Dawson did lose the first fight). Two guys Hopkins dusted EASY. Look at Dawsons fight with a washed up Tarver then watch what Bhop did to him. You still think he's scared?

Dawson is an 8 round fighter. He won't have a 10th of the career Bernard had. You actually think Dawson can stop Bhop? In 2 rounds he couldn't land 1 meaningful punch.

You know why BHOP was on Dawsons back? Because he bent over like he was trying to tie his laces to avoid the right hand. Yes the same right hand that nearly dropped Dawson earlier when his glove touched the canvas. Fact!

But yeah Hopkins is scared...
                      green!!!!....my man came through and shut it down!!

I wonder what the temp is gonna be like AFTER the fight?!?....you dudes are so CONVINCED that Chad got this....smh...after B.Hop tames this young lion and puts his 2 dollar ass in his place and back in his lane I can hear the haters now...6:47-7:10

Comment

Working...
                      X