Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero: Unless Manny Deathly Afraid of Mayweathe, He'd Taken the Test by Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The entire drug test nonsense thing with Pacquiao is Mayweather trying to bully him into doing something he doesn't have to which Pac will have none of.

He isn't going to cave and shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Wifebeater don't want none of the THE GOAT Pacman
      mannys a goat?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        How can he take the test when Mayweather went on a long vacation? Why do people keep forgetting that Floyd is on record saying, "I'm taking a long vacation", "I'm spending time with my family", "I'm not even thinking about boxing"? Pac was set to call all his bluffs in the second negotiation. Floyd ran away and came back more than a year later demanding $100 million guarantee.

"I didn't know why Floyd turned down the Pacquiao fight", stated Ross Greenburg. The HBO exec didn't mention about Pac declining Floyd's demand.

Floyd is holding up this fight, end of story.

:-|
        Pac was still asking for a cutoff date in the so called 2nd negotiation, therefore you fail

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Hell yea ,tell them brother!!!! Mexico is dumb huh? who cares if Guerrero isn't from Mexico making your post pretty ignorant and irrelevant?

Hell education isn't a national pursuit in the U.S. either so you still win bro!!

Pacman #1
          I'd green k you for this but I've got to spread more k around apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Sheshaw View Post
            The entire drug test nonsense thing with Pacquiao is Mayweather trying to bully him into doing something he doesn't have to which Pac will have none of.

He isn't going to cave and shouldn't.
            Then maybe instead of a million excuses to avoid the test, he should man up and tell Mayweather and the public that he won't take the test period.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Then maybe instead of a million excuses to avoid the test, he should man up and tell Mayweather and the public that he won't take the test period.
              Exactly, announce to the world that you refuse To Take The Test period!

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                Manny Pac: "I'll fight Fraud next year"....................

and then

Jeff Mayweather: "Fraud will fight Pacquiao in 2013."

Roger Mayweather: "Fraud needs multiple tune-ups to fight Pacquiao"

Pradator Sr.: "I'm afraid for my son, I won't let him get in the ring with Pacquiao."

Schaefer: "KFC-Khan would fall in Nov. 2012"

B1tchweather has been ducking Manny since 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                  Naa. Same result. Floyd would still duck Pac.

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by el salsalero View Post
                    Manny Pac: "I'll fight Fraud next year"....................

and then

Jeff Mayweather: "Fraud will fight Pacquiao in 2013."

Roger Mayweather: "Fraud needs multiple tune-ups to fight Pacquiao"

Pradator Sr.: "I'm afraid for my son, I won't let him get in the ring with Pacquiao."

Schaefer: "KFC-Khan would fall in Nov. 2012"

B1tchweather has been ducking Manny since 2009.

Floyd Mayweather: "Manny Pacquiao, You Are Next"

Comment

Manny can't catch a break right now

Comment

Working...
                      X