Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes you think you are over someone...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes you think you are over someone...

but when you see them just smile at you,you realize that you were just pretending to be over them just so you can ease the pain of knowing that they will never be yours...again

So what you're basically sayin is dat you'll never be able to please Leo DiCaprio's cuck for tha sake of kiss-and-tell. Congrats, one star thread.

Comment

The best thing for you to do is go out and get laid. Seriously. You're not gonna find another girl to connect with as of yet because you're still hurting. It won't work

You are better off getting pussy and feeling hurt than be getting no pussy at all and feeling hurt.

Truth of the day.

Comment

women are whores treat them that way,wasted a year with my last skank and she is having my baby so i am stuck with this dumbwhore for 18 years yayy

Comment

That smile is the same lips that blew my ****.

Comment

What is it with all of the soft crap that gets thrown around in here these days?

You are ****ing men, act like it. She gave you the flick? So what, her loss. You don't let that rubbish define you, you man up and take care of your ****.

Comment

Just think that if you see that smile everyday when you wake up in the morning, you gonna get sick of it.

Comment

On to the next one nigga

Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks!

Comment

don't worry about it. plenty of fat chicks in the sea. they're probably drowning right now, but there's plenty of them in the sea.

Comment

Working...
                  X