Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people keep calling Miller Fat??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people keep calling Miller Fat??

Because he doesnt look fat at all? he is absolutely huge yes. but he holds the weight incredably well...

its like these people have never actually seen him, omg hes 300 pounds? wow he must be so ****ing fat! what a fat bum!

Look at the overhang bro.

Comment

Look at this fat boys floppy boobs.. He filled out with steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post

Look at the overhang bro.
        Hes not fighting until June, how is this relevant to his in ring physique?

that is not fat

this is fat

HTH M8

Comment

There are 2 things I want from this fight, Miller to come in at 350+ and Joshua decide not to box and go for the KO from the opening bell. Want to see what happens when Joshua just unloads on a bigger than ever Miller. Either he walks through hell like nobody ever has or an earthquake rocks NYC when he hits the canvas

Comment

He openly says he eats cheeseburgers before, during and after a fight. I'm guessing it must be in the water bottle during the fight.

Comment

Because he is fat?

Comment

Heavyweight boxers shouldn't look like bodybuilders.

Miller, however needs to cut body fat if he is taking boxing seriously.

I remember seeing him kickbox years ago against Cro Cop and he looked ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Because he doesnt look fat at all? he is absolutely huge yes. but he holds the weight incredably well...

its like these people have never actually seen him, omg hes 300 pounds? wow he must be so ****ing fat! what a fat bum!
                  Its because he's fat. Yeah he has muscle underneath. But nobody is 300lb of muscle, and all that jiggly stuff that you see on hes arms back, chest and legs,that's fat.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryHolmesKO View Post
                    Heavyweight boxers shouldn't look like bodybuilders.

Miller, however needs to cut body fat if he is taking boxing seriously.

I remember seeing him kickbox years ago against Cro Cop and he looked ****.
                    I seem to remember CroCop nearly done him with a left hook..

Comment

Working...
                    X