No announcement yet.

KSI and Logan Paul would beat 70% of professional boxers today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSI and Logan Paul would beat 70% of professional boxers today

You will be surprised how good these two are. Trust me. Watch KSIs training videos, he’s got lightning quick hands and he’s got brilliant technique. And Logan Paul is built like a boxer and has one of the best jabs I’ve seen.

You will all eat your words after Saturday night after watching this fight, I guarantee it.

Comment

You must be knew to boxing they are not boxers and would get smashed by even cab drivers

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
        You must be knew to boxing they are not boxers and would get smashed by even cab drivers
        They are knocking out pro boxers in sparring and they are doing it full time and with top coaches so I doubt a cab driver would beat them

Comment

Originally posted by El Fappo View Post
          They are knocking out pro boxers in sparring and they are doing it full time and with top coaches so I doubt a cab driver would beat them
          First of all, KSI has no skill.

Second, cab driver Peralta would monkey the hell out of both of them on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fappo View Post
            What pro boxers are getting knocked out in sparring please tell me about them

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
              You will be surprised how good these two are. Trust me. Watch KSIs training videos, he’s got lightning quick hands and he’s got brilliant technique. And Logan Paul is built like a boxer and has one of the best jabs I’ve seen.

You will all eat your words after Saturday night after watching this fight, I guarantee it.
              You're either a troll or know absolutely nothing about boxing.
              Training videos on instagram mean absolutely ****ing nothing.
              Footwork, fundamentals and actual fight experience are what matters, and they take time to convert to muscle memory that you can actually rely on in the pressure situation of a fight. Anyone can look good on pads or hitting a bag in the gym.

You sound like one of the idiots who thought Eubank Jr was world class based on his instagram vids. Clueless.

The first KSI Logan fight was awful to watch. A typical white collar brawl.

Idiot.

Comment

Working...
              X