No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is soooo disgusting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
    Mosley is a tune-up? Why? Because he was beaten by Floyd.
    I don't consider him one. I'm not influenced by these new fans who have no idea on how the sport of boxing works.

I'm just saying this: Let's say Mosley is a tune-up; even at that Manny isn't doing anything any other ATG hasn't done.

FWIW my welterweight rankings are as followed:

1. Manny Pacquiao
    2. Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    3. Shane Mosley
    4. Andre Berto
    5. Joshua Clottey
    6. Mike Jones
    7. Kell Brook
    8. Jan Zaveck
    9. Selcuk Aydin
    10. Saul Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Every figther loses

Get your ass out of Floyds 0
      The thing is Pacquiao only chooses fighters that have come off a big loss recently.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
        I don't consider him one. I'm not influenced by these new fans who have no idea on how the sport of boxing works.

I'm just saying this: Let's say Mosley is a tune-up; even at that Manny isn't doing anything any other ATG hasn't done.

FWIW my welterweight rankings are as followed:

1. Manny Pacquiao
        2. Floyd Mayweather Jr.
        3. Shane Mosley
        4. Andre Berto
        5. Joshua Clottey
        6. Mike Jones
        7. Kell Brook
        8. Jan Zaveck
        9. Selcuk Aydin
        10. Saul Alvarez
        This is the first time I would disagree with you TR. Fans dont always see what's up in the business. Because they paying to watch. And dont say that thing that new fans know nothing about the sport of boxing. With the way you say it, you're no different to Floyd Sr when he said, 'they dont know **** bout boxin'

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          I don't see how it's that bad.

You guys are acting like he doesn't deserve a tune up at all. I mean the last time he fought Diaz........everyone was acting like he was a bum.

I mean what the ****? Is he supposed to fight Klitschko after Mosley?

Why is it, that he has to fight the top fighter in every weight division in every single fight? Get real.
          that makes so much sense it hurts

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            I don't see how it's that bad.

You guys are acting like he doesn't deserve a tune up at all. I mean the last time he fought Diaz........everyone was acting like he was a bum.

I mean what the ****? Is he supposed to fight Klitschko after Mosley?

Why is it, that he has to fight the top fighter in every weight division in every single fight? Get real.
            Funny how he's cherry picking fighting Cotto,Clottey,Margo and Mosley in a row...

LOOOOL

And remember Floyd fought Gatti,Hatton,Baldomir,Judah and Bruseless when he was number 1 P4P....

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
              I think guys like the TS are just frustrated.

Any long time fan of the sport would realize no one fights elite fighters each and everytime.

Every fighter, even ATG's and HOF's, take easy fights, tune-ups, money fights from time to time. Hell guys like Robinson, Armstrong, Pep etc would take 5-10 **** fights in a row before facing another elite fighter.
              ***** ass pacquiao has been taking tune up fights for like 5 years now

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Funny how he's cherry picking fighting Cotto,Clottey,Margo and Mosley in a row...

LOOOOL

And remember Floyd fought Gatti,Hatton,Baldomir,Judah and Bruseless when he was number 1 P4P....
                and that's the thing. I thought Pac would be different from Floyd but I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                  and that's the thing. I thought Pac would be different from Floyd but I guess not.
                  Why because he is fighting an "easy" fight in mosley?

Just curiously, who did you want to see Pac fight?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

LOOOOL

so all the bad things *******s said bout floyd being a ducker can be applied to pac, right? youre a f.. dumbass we're talking bout pac choosing fighters that are non threatening what does it have to do with floyd ?!

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                      so all the bad things *******s said bout floyd being a ducker can be applied to pac, right? youre a f.. dumbass we're talking bout pac choosing fighters that are non threatening what does it have to do with floyd ?!
                      Baldomir Gatti

Comment

Working...
                      X